Playoff tickets, early or not? (1 Viewer)

Thanks, the timing hurts a bit. Will likely pull the trigger, but good to know it isnt a double whammy if I dont

does it endanger your season tickets for next year if you dont pay the playoff ticket invoice?

NO. You can choose to skip the playoff invoice and still have dibs on your seats next year.

I think a lot of people will take their chances with ticketmaster, esp. if the Falcons beat the Bucs this week.

Not this guy.

This is strictly a way for the FO to get a hold of a quarter of it's season ticket profits for 2011 knowing a lockout is eminent. I really frown upon this although I will have no choice to buy the tickets just in case.

I'm am hoping that ATL stumbles and we can get home field advantage but the second best scenario is the Saints at #5 and Green Bay at #6. This would give the best chance of us hosting the NFC championship game in the event we do not win the division.

In addition, the payment is not due until Dec 17, so we can wait a few more games to see what's happening.

NO. You can choose to skip the playoff invoice and still have dibs on your seats next year.

I think a lot of people will take their chances with ticketmaster, esp. if the Falcons beat the Bucs this week.

Not this guy.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

I hate that the stupid red thumbs take the place of a typed reply.

Was I wrong about that?

So who is paying the playoff invoice due Friday and who is saving the money for xmas?

I would normally instantly pay any invoice the Saints send me, but I don't think that'll happen this year... just too much money for tickets to games that in all likelihood won't be played in the Superdome. I'd like to hold out hope that we'd end up the division leader, but a lot of stuff has to happen for that!

Yeah, I know the money is applied to next year's tickets, but it'll probably be a lockout, which means I won't see the money for maybe two years (if the lockout lasts all season).

I think I'm going to take my chances that the Saints will play the Rams in the wild card round and buy tickets for the game up here in my neck of the woods. Most Missourians I know consider the Chiefs the state's only professional team, so I don't think it'll be too hard to get tickets for that game...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom