Playoff tickets, early or not? (1 Viewer)

StRonaldo

Pro Armchair QB
Reaction score
With a 1 game trailing of Atlanta, do ya think that playoff invoices might be a little early? Or do they know something we don't? I mean we had at least one game sowed up last year, and it's challenging at least, to win division. Not saying it can't be don't or anything, it looks like they would at least wait till we were tied for the lead in the division! I'll be tickled pink to get a seeded playoff spot, and feel even more convinced than last year, if we do we'll win out! Go Saints!

Wouldn't it be sweet revenge to play the Super Bowl in Dallas, we could break it in for them.(the stadium , that is)

It's an easy way for them to get an influx of cash even if we don't host any games. Most of us will just roll over the payment to our 2011tickets and this will give them an idea on # of renewals.

It's an easy way for them to get an influx of cash even if we don't host any games. Most of us will just roll over the payment to our 2011tickets and this will give them an idea on # of renewals.

+1. I imagine all teams still mathematically eligible can send out invoices, and probably most do.

They get your $$ and draw interest on it, even if they have to refund some of it. They'll draw interest till spring even if we don't host a game.

And yes, they'll have my $$ shortly :p

unless we get home field advantage , no game will be played here right? I'm hoping but Atlanta has been very lucky this year!

If we don't win division and go in as #5 Wildcard, then the only game we would host would be NFC Championship assuming #6 Wildcard makes it to NFCC game.

we might be the first 13-3 team ever to be a wild card

If we don't host a game, we're basically getting an extra payment that hurts less when season ticket invoices come out. However, this first payment is a wk before xmas so it probably wont make it easier for many of us. If u choose not to purchase playoff tix, it has no bearing on your season ticket renewal. I guess u could take the chance and not pay but IF we host a game, then you're SOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom