Playoff Tickets (1 Viewer)

shorvak

Rookie
Reaction score
Are playoff tickets available for purchase now? I see some website like vividseats has tickets for "Wildcard or Divisional Round Playoff Game TBD" and there aren't a ton of tickets left. Meanwhile seatgeek doesn't even have the game listed yet. This is my first time purchasing playoff tickets and want to make sure I can find some decent tickets to the game (ideally for the divisional round). Anyone familiar with purchasing playoff tickets able to help me out?

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i dont think theyre available for resale until the games are set.

If you paid upfront, and didn't use pay as you go, my understanding is they are, but I could be wrong.

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i dont think theyre available for resale until the games are set.
This is the way I understand it as well. Specifically, if you opted in at the beginning of the season. Once the teams are known, you are charged and the tickets are available in your account and hard copies are mailed out. I am not 100% sure how it works if you didn't opt in before the season started.

CHose pay as we play and don’t see anything yet in my ticket acct.
on another note I gave this weekends tickets to my sister at the beginning of the year and I’m kicking myself right now. :)

CHose pay as we play and don’t see anything yet in my ticket acct.

Once it’s confirmed what round we’re playing in they charge the next day.

Last year after beating the Steelers on December 23rd and it was confirmed we were going to be the 1st seed, they charged us for the Divisional round game on December 24th.

In 2017, it wasn’t know if we were even going to host a playoff game until Carolina lost in Atlanta on December 31st so they charged us the Wild Card round game on January 1st.

So if I wait a few more weeks I should be good? I don’t want to wait too long and end up having to pay close to $1,000 a piece for nose bleed seats

Did y’all get charged? I still haven’t yet and I’m getting concerned.

Did y’all get charged? I still haven’t yet and I’m getting concerned.
Don't know yet if we will host wildcard or divisional game. Prices are different. Won't be charged until they know which one to charge you for.

I'd just call the Saints ticket office and see what the deal is.

if other people say they got charged. I will. If they didn’t I won’t waste my or the ticket offices time

If you did "Pay as we Play", you will be sent an email, AND a phone call from the Saints reminding you about the tickets.
If we find out on a Sunday, (Most probable) our accounts/credit cards will be charged the next day.
This was what I experienced last year. We have only had "Pay as we Play" for 2 years now.

Don't know yet if we will host wildcard or divisional game. Prices are different. Won't be charged until they know which one to charge you for.
Quoting for those who didn’t read it.

Until confirmed that both the #1 and #2 seeds are locked up, those who chose “Pay as We Play” won’t be charged until the following day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom