Playoff Tickets (1 Viewer)

Are there any restrictions on buying these on the secondary market?

FYI: with the new restrictions in the city, alcohol sales are banned again in the dome. Just passing along info for those that take this into consideration before deciding to go.
Basically it’s ok to lower your mask to take a bite of food or a sip of water/coke in the dome, but not a beer.

FYI: with the new restrictions in the city, alcohol sales are banned again in the dome. Just passing along info for those that take this into consideration before deciding to go.
Basically it’s ok to lower your mask to take a bite of food or a sip of water/coke in the dome, but not a beer.

Well no one ever confused The Destroya for a rocket scientist...

Well...i think the ban of alcohol is because when people partake too much, they lose all sense of decorum and the masks come off & individual space is invaded. :ROFLMAO:

I got tacoes.
Check that. I just got a Text....I got STEAK!

"Good News...., you have been assigned your tickets to the Saints vs. Bears playoff games on 1/10 at 3:40PM."

WOW!!!

I guess I am not going fishing on Sunday morning after all. I was going to go catch a few fish and fry them up before the game. I guess it will be Popeyes in a Parking lot pre-game instead.

I actually got them for the 9ers game too (ducks). Not sure if longevity matters but my dad has been a season ticket holder for a long time.
We got the Falcons game during the season and now this game. Account is one of the few original 1967 accounts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom