Playoff tickets (1 Viewer)

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
Hey folks,
Whats the story for getting tickets for playoff games? If i came from abroad do i have a snowballs chance in hell at all? Can they be booked online etc? Obviously season ticket holders get preference? What kind of price would they be?
Thanks.

The season is sold out, so unless some ticket holders don't buy playoff tickets none are expected to be available to the public, you'll have to buy from a ticket holder. I will likely make some available off my season ticket account.

Thanks, im hoping to get over in January to New Orleans. Fingers crossed, if i do you will hear from me!!!

I'll have four and if the price is right, two will be for sale. Everyone has their price. If I can get 500 for some club level seats I'll probably sell two.

Hey folks,
... What kind of price would they be?
Thanks.

Using the 2000 season playoff tickets as a reference, the face value of a playoff ticket will be 50 to 90% higher than the regular season price for a given seat.

In 2000, my seats were $40 per game each for the regular season. For the first round playoff game (vs StL), the cost was $63 per seat, and the NFC championship game tickets (which obviously weren't used) was $74 each.

Now, that is face value. Can't begin to tell you what resale prices would be, but my guess is they would be comparable to what tickets to the Atlanta game were going for.

Playoff tics for this year are (in the upper box 547) $135 ea and you have to buy a two game pkg...so $270 for ea seat...face

Playoff tics for this year are (in the upper box 547) $135 ea and you have to buy a two game pkg...so $270 for ea seat...face

Considering the face value on ours for the regular season is $100 each, I am definitely not complaining, especially when I hear the mark-up on some of the other seat locations.

Not sure where the proper place to request is but, I'm looking if anyone is selling. PM the price, I try to check my messages daily. I'm also not a reseller - had season tickets the last 4 years, baby born this spring and had to pass them up this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom