Playoff tickets??? (1 Viewer)

I did mine last week over the phone and got them extremely fast!! BDM

Lemme know when you'll be heading down bro.

I ordered my from the the ticket manager on neworleanssaints.com and got them in on Monday

Thanks for the warning...I thought they'd arrived yesterday, but it was just an application for extra tickets.

Look carefully through your old mail -- the envelope looks like a standard junk mail envelope. Your tickets should have come before the mailer for additional tickets.

For the second time this year (first time was when the season tickets came in), my wife was treated to my "funky-white-boy-elainebenes-herky-jerky" dance. If I get any extra playoff tickets, she gets treated to it a third time...........

Look carefully through your old mail -- the envelope looks like a standard junk mail envelope. Your tickets should have come before the mailer for additional tickets.

For the second time this year (first time was when the season tickets came in), my wife was treated to my "funky-white-boy-elainebenes-herky-jerky" dance. If I get any extra playoff tickets, she gets treated to it a third time...........

Lucky woman :)

Thanks to Katrina the Saints sent my invoices to my old address, luckily I called them and ordered my playoff tickets, the only thing is I wanted to get an extra one, and now I hear about people getting extra ticket forms and all, that's what I need Tomorrow they go on sale to the public....:cussing:

Has anybody else bought extra tickets on top of the ones you already have?

Oh, and I just called the ticket office...they said they mailed those out before they started mailing out playoff tickets...the poor guy sounded swamped!

I did the online ticket manager one week ago today, but my tickets still haven't arrived...maybe because I live in Monroe?

I paid for mine on Monday and I haven't gotten them yet. I live in California but don't expect them until early next week.

Got mine!!!! It's just too cool to have a ticket that says, "NFC Championship Game"!!!

Lose, Chicago, Lose!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom