playoffs schedule (1 Viewer)

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
this is what i found online for the NFC playoff schedule. i'm flipping out because i have season tickets but i have sunday afternoon committments all through january that i can't get out of. in other words, i'm desperately hoping the saints will get that saturday the 13th slot. looks like i'm toast for championship game weekend regardless.

Sunday, January 7, 2007
NFC wild-card game (teams, site & time to be determined)

Saturday, January 13, 2007
NFC divisional playoff game (teams, site & time to be determined)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday, January 21, 2007
NFC championship game (teams, site & time to be determined)

Who makes 'Sunday afternoon committments that you can't get out of' during football season? That's just crazy!

please don't make me explain. it's too painful. it was made a very long time ago before i thought the saints would be in the playoffs.

i suppose i deserve it. i hate life.

this is what i found online for the NFC playoff schedule. i'm flipping out because i have season tickets but i have sunday afternoon committments all through january that i can't get out of. in other words, i'm desperately hoping the saints will get that saturday the 13th slot. looks like i'm toast for championship game weekend regardless.

Sunday, January 7, 2007
NFC wild-card game (teams, site & time to be determined)

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday, January 21, 2007
NFC championship game (teams, site & time to be determined)

There is nothing on Earth or outside of the planet besides death that would keep me from seeing a Saints Playoff game. If I was getting married, sorry sweetie, but the cermony is postpone until atleast after the game

I bet its a wife/girlfriend issue, they always ruin things!

Shouldn't there be a Saturday Jan. 6th game? There are 2 wild-card games for the NFC that weekend.

This brings up an interesting question, what would you postone, cancel or skip to see the Saints playoff games. My answer is anything.

Job (cough sick)
Meeting
Dinner
Date
Wedding

anyone care to add to the list.Just for the fun of it.

This brings up an interesting question, what would you postone, cancel or skip to see the Saints playoff games. My answer is anything.

Job (cough sick)
Meeting
Dinner
Date
Wedding

anyone care to add to the list.Just for the fun of it.

All things are easily avoidable (including the wedding-married on a Saturday and Honeymoon planned perfectly.)

My most tellable story though, I went into one job in the intial interview, not the you're hired and we need to talk money, but initial interview, and said "you won't make me work during a Saints game will you? Because I'll quit before I come in during a Saints game" Needless to say I got the job.

Job (cough sick): New year = new set of vacation days.

Meeting = Get an extra ticket, have your meeting at the game... its' called business PR :)

Dinner = Tailgating's not dinner?

Date = If she aint' a football fan... ya dont' need her :)

Wedding = Any man who gets suckered into a December/January wedding... We just wont' go there.. (you'll have my sympathy for life.).. And if it's the wedding of a friend, that friend better not be a guy, cause.. well, he got suckered into a Dec/January wedding. If it's a female.. well, if she's your friend, she'll understand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom