Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok I know it is early but I can't think about the Ravens anymore.
First, a list of the 10 teams still in the hunt:
NY Giants, Dallas, Phili, Chicago, Minn, Atl, NO, Car, Seattle, St Louis.

If you look at their schedules they have very few AFC NFC matchups left which I indecated next too each team but come on we have to be realistic about our situation and the bottom line is TAKE CARE OF BUISNESS ON THE FIELD
NYG-(1 AFC) I think they will win the Division
Dallas-(10 AFC) Hard schedule the rest of the way
Phili-(2 AFC) Anyone got a fork
Chi-(3 AFC) obviously they are in
Minn-(1after tonight) If they can last the season with 37 year old Brad "maybe"
Atl-(1 AFC) Vick will not be that good all season and I would like too see it a few more weeks.
NO-(2 AFC) YOU KNOW WE WINNING THE DIVISION
Car-(1 AFC) Got a shot if they can beat out the Falcons for wildcard but doubt it.
Sea-(4 AFC) Hard schedule I think they miss the playoffs
St Louis-(2 AFC)Easy schedule they get the Division at 9-7

Having said that garbage all I am really tring too say is that this playoff race is going to get tight at the end of the year. I can't wait

Playoffs!!??? PLAYOFFS???!!!

How the heck can we make the playoffs with the fans leaving games early?! Which obviously lost the game!!

: )

With the vikings having a very easy schedule and Atlanta again looking hot right now.

The game that will decide the saints fate is when we will be 10-5 against the 9-6 Panthers in which almost like 2004 the winner will go to the playoffs.

With the vikings having a very easy schedule and Atlanta again looking hot right now.

The game that will decide the saints fate is when we will be 10-5 against the 9-6 Panthers in which almost like 2004 the winner will go to the playoffs.

I just hope that the Falcons are peaking right now and have a stalling point late in the season. I would rather take some bumps and bruises now and find our best football while making the playoffs and go in and surprise some people.

Ok I know it is early but I can't think about the Ravens anymore.
First, a list of the 10 teams still in the hunt:
NY Giants, Dallas, Phili, Chicago, Minn, Atl, NO, Car, Seattle, St Louis.

If you look at their schedules they have very few AFC NFC matchups left which I indecated next too each team but come on we have to be realistic about our situation and the bottom line is TAKE CARE OF BUISNESS ON THE FIELD
NYG-(1 AFC) I think they will win the Division
Dallas-(10 AFC) Hard schedule the rest of the way
Phili-(2 AFC) Anyone got a fork
Chi-(3 AFC) obviously they are in
Minn-(1after tonight) If they can last the season with 37 year old Brad "maybe"
Atl-(1 AFC) Vick will not be that good all season and I would like too see it a few more weeks.
NO-(2 AFC) YOU KNOW WE WINNING THE DIVISION
Car-(1 AFC) Got a shot if they can beat out the Falcons for wildcard but doubt it.
Sea-(4 AFC) Hard schedule I think they miss the playoffs
St Louis-(2 AFC)Easy schedule they get the Division at 9-7

Having said that garbage all I am really tring too say is that this playoff race is going to get tight at the end of the year. I can't wait

When I look at all the teams you've listed, what I see are a bunch of roller coasters. I am not saying that they are bad teams, but who has been consistent besides the Bears? Up & down, up & down - it's time for a few NFC teams to start separating themselves from the rest. Let's see:

NYG - I don't think they have the division locked yet, although they are in a good position to do so.
DAL - Who knows? I am just happy they beat Carolina last night.
PHI - It's OK to get the fork, but I don't think they're thoroughly fried just yet.
WAS - Now, this is where the fork needs to be stuck.

NO - Better make sure we handle the mistakes and leave this Raven thing behind. We'll be 7-2 coming back home to face the Bengals.
ATL - If their QB keeps up this passing thing, they are going to be difficult to beat.
CAR - They remind me of Dallas. You just don't know with them.
TB - The fork is ready, but they are not an easy team to beat

CHI - yeah, they're in
MIN - I agree with your assessment
GB - one game away from .500. I don't know what they're schedule looks like
DET - Fork, please.

SEA - losing their starting QB & RB is killing them
STL - just like Dallas & Carolina
SF - done
ARZ - done

The Panthers won't be 9-6. They are simply not as good as they have been in years past. They are gonna hang around .500 all year.

I mentioned this before, our schedule isn't as bas as some would point out. Basically 4 teams at 2-5, one 4-4 team, two 4-3 teams and one 5-2. With our schedule I could honestly see us going 12-4 or 11-5. Ill say it again, it all depends on what we do in our division 1st, and the NFC second (with only two of the remaining games against AFC opponents).

11/05 at Tampa Bay 2-5
11/12 at Pittsburgh 2-5
11/19 Cincinnati 4-3
11/26 at Atlanta 5-2
12/03 San Francisco 2-5
12/10 at Dallas 4-3
12/17 Washington 2-5
12/24 at N.Y. Giants 5-2
12/31 Carolina 4-4

NFC North Bears (1st seed)
NFC South Saints (2nd seed)
NFC West Seattle (4th seed)
NFC East Giants (3rd seed)

Wild card Atlanta (6th seed)
Wild card Minnesota (5th seed)

Last edited:
The Ravens are who we thought they were.......Now If you wanna Crown em then (BOOM) Crown em......But we let em off the hook.

The Panthers won't be 9-6. They are simply not as good as they have been in years past. They are gonna hang around .500 all year.

True but any team that has the talent to rifle off 4 wins in a row and went to the NFC championship game a year ago shouldn't be discarded. Would you really be suprised if they won 5 out of thier next 7 games?

The Panthers at 9 and 6 would surprise me at all. Good organization and good talent. If the Falcons don't cool off, they will be tough and could win the division.

We may be fighting for a wild card spot. We are achieving the most with the least, but need to maintain that. It'll be tough, but we've shown we can. We are getting better each week, though. We are in contention in a year that we aren't expected to be. I'm not selling the Bucs, Niners or Redskins short, but those are games we have to win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom