Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Ok because I was the one to start the playoff garbage this week take a peek at the video before you read this. http://youtube.com/watch?v=vGrewst9tnM

Ok now what I really want to know is who should go to the playoffs out of the NFC
Chi deserves it
N.O. is looking like their early season form
Dal is playing well
Sea. gets a pass because they are missing their 2 best players and will get them both back real soon.

Those 4 are obvious to me but after that who is the best two teams and who do you think has the best shot to make it with thier remaining schedule.

Car 6-5
NYG 6-5
Phili 5-6
Minn 5-6
Atl 5-6
SF 5-6
StL. 5-6
GB 4-6

I think that carolina will grab one of the wildcards. Giants look like a sinking ship right now....unless they can figure things out. Yesterdays loss will be tough to bounce back from. Phili and atlanta are dead in the water. Of the 5-6 teams, if I had to make a guess....I would say that Minn may grab the last playoff spot.

Is that a showing of the NFC being that week that Minn who is not that good has a shot at 5-6. Buffalo and Miami in the AFC are 5-6 are not in the race at all and the NFC is wide open to everyone but Arizona, TB, and Det at this point.

I would say, dont count out the 40 winers....they actually look pretty tuff..and I think Willie Parker cant hold a candle to what Frank Gore is going to do..With that said, we still win..

Is that a showing of the NFC being that week that Minn who is not that good has a shot at 5-6. Buffalo and Miami in the AFC are 5-6 are not in the race at all and the NFC is wide open to everyone but Arizona, TB, and Det at this point.

Technically, even in the AFC a 5-6 teams cn still make the playoffs. It is, however, just as unlikely.

CBS Sportsline

playoff12.jpg

playoff12b.jpg

AFC Tiebreakers
# Baltimore is the No. 2 seed based on a better head-to-head record over San Diego (Ravens 1-0).
# Kansas City is the No. 5 seed based on a better division record over Denver (3-1 to Broncos' 3-2).

NFC Tiebreakers
# New Orleans is the No. 2 seed based on conference record with Dallas (6-1 to Cowboys' 4-3).
# N.Y. Giants are the No. 5 seed based on conference record with Carolina (5-2 to Panthers' 4-4).

AFC Teams Eliminated
# Oakland (Week 12)

NFC Teams Eliminated
# None

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom