Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Difficult for me. Since the Saints were eliminated from the playoff my heart is no longer in it.

I kind of feel for the skins since they lost Sean Taylor, but on the other hand my husband was rooting for the Saints last year after the Bucs got eliminated, so for the sake of marital happiness it may be best to return the favor ;)

Im one of those fans that doesnt care about any local ties or any alegences, Sice the playoffs is like a second season I take it from there. If my team is out of it, then I try and pull for teams that havent had a whole lot of recent success, with guys on it whose play I really like to watch.

I have always liked SD since my childhood, and I dig LT and most of the guys on that team, so thats one, I like Indy, Like the Pats, Wouldn't mind seeing Seattle do well, and Jacksonville.

Hell, il be happy as long as Pitt, Dallas, or GB doesn't make it, im so tired of these teams its not even funny. I also dont wanna see TB, or NY, but I wont cry too much if NY makes it far.

Ok, since the Saints didnt make the playoffs this year who is everyone rooting for to go to the Superbowl. Im rooting for either the Colts or the Chargers to win it all this year. I was born in Indiana which is why Im rooting for the Colts. Im rooting for the Chargers because Mike Scifres the punter for the Chargers went to my High School in Destrehan. So Im hoping that someone from Destrehan High School wins a SuperBowl ring. If he doesnt do it Ed Reed will do it soon. Who are you rooting for?

no one, but i will watch the games....

Colts or Packers. I hate everyone else except for the Chargers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom