Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Ok, since the Saints didnt make the playoffs this year who is everyone rooting for to go to the Superbowl. Im rooting for either the Colts or the Chargers to win it all this year. I was born in Indiana which is why Im rooting for the Colts. Im rooting for the Chargers because Mike Scifres the punter for the Chargers went to my High School in Destrehan. So Im hoping that someone from Destrehan High School wins a SuperBowl ring. If he doesnt do it Ed Reed will do it soon. Who are you rooting for?

Ok, since the Saints didnt make the playoffs this year who is everyone rooting for to go to the Superbowl. Im rooting for either the Colts or the Chargers to win it all this year. I was born in Indiana which is why Im rooting for the Colts. Im rooting for the Chargers because Mike Scifres the punter for the Chargers went to my High School in Destrehan. So Im hoping that someone from Destrehan High School wins a SuperBowl ring. If he doesnt do it Ed Reed will do it soon. Who are you rooting for?

I went to highschool with Laron Landry so I'd like to see the Redskins win.

I also will be rooting for the Packers, Colts and whoever the Cowboys are playing that week.

Would love to see LT run wild on the Patriots.

Now that the first game has started a new wave of disgust and despair washed over me. Sigh.

Skins. Id love to see them do well after the untimely death of Sean Taylor. Best story. 2nd best story Green Bay.

Dont want the Boys or the Pats. If thats the superbolw i dont turn it on until the 2nd half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom