Pleasantly surprised by the O-line not being a disaster (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
I was pretty :scared: about how things were shaping up. But seeing how they've held it together, it's a pleasant surprise that the O-line is not a dumpster fire. Rest assured: The Saints' offense with Brees at the control will score its points.

Should we find a way to get the defense to get pressure on the opposing offenses, we could be a dangerous team.

Let's hope we have a good showing at San Diego before the bye.

:gosaints:

You shouldn't be surprised. Sean Payton always has our entire offense running at a high level. You also shouldn't be surprised that our defense isn't very good again either. The only time our defense was decent was when GW was in charge and SP had no say so on defense.

Going into the season, I thought that our O-line would be bad as well as our defense because of the lack of pass rush. Even though the Saints are 0-3, I like what I have seen from the O-line and the starting CB's. Better than what I expected.

when Drew only holds onto the ball for 2.5 seconds he can make up for deficiencies

Okay, I was wrong about the O-line. but as a poster said above offense is not our biggest problem.

I've said it since training camp. The saints have a top 10 Oline. I will never understand why people were panicking. Try watching teams with a real bad line and you will see a difference.

You shouldn't be surprised. Sean Payton always has our entire offense running at a high level. You also shouldn't be surprised that our defense isn't very good again either. The only time our defense was decent was when GW was in charge and SP had no say so on defense.

2013 would like to have a word with you.

I'm with you. It was my biggest concern until the defensive injuries started piling up. A pleasant surprise to a disappointing start. With no injuries, I can see the young men getting the quality snaps they need to improve rather quickly.

2013 would like to have a word with you.

Consistency. The only kind of consistency we've had since 2012 is our defense shattering records. We've done it with different schemes and talent.

O line has performed about like i expected . Preseason is not the best of indicators sometimes . While they have played pretty well I'm hoping we gonna still do some real upgrades at OG L and R . I'm still hoping that AP replaces ZS at RT like he was originally to do . I want a dominate O line that will extend Drew's career and really help us in the run game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom