Please don't delete!!! SUPPORT OUR HORNETS!!! (1 Viewer)

How many games do you go to a year?

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • 1-5

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 11-20

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 21-30

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • 31+

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Look let's face it this city has been CRAVING a WINNER. Well our Hornets are 28-12 the best record in our division, yes ahead of San Antonio, Houston and Dallas. We NEED to support them for them to make it. I went to my first game this week, I was being stubborn because I can't get them on cable living on the northshore. Well I guess I will have to go live. The tickets are affordable. The cheap tickets are only $10 per ticket, that's like going to a baseball game. It is very fun for the family to go to. The games are upbeat like the Voodoo. There are contests going on at timeouts, fireworks, etc. I took my 3 year old daughter and she had a blast. I just want this city to be able to have different avenues of entertainment. Let's not let the Hornets do what Six Flags do and that is leave. We control our destiny. We show up and they stay. If you haven't been to one bring your family, you WILL have fun and you will be watching a playoff team that has a good chance to go to the finals. The NBA All Star game is in a few weeks and WE need to show America we ARE a Major League city. I know the Saint will always have more love in this city than the Hornets and that is fine but accept this WINNING team. We have the stuff to be GREAT for years to come with a MVP type player like Chris Paul who is only I think 23 and Tyson Chandler who is like 25 and David West and Peja etc. You might think you can't make a difference but WE can and I am starting to too.

Im glad for their success too but I wont really pay much attention to them until they get to the playoffs.

Loving them this season. Unfortunately, I have Dish and Cox has all their games. Ive only seen them live(3 times) and once on national TV, when they destroyed the terrible Miami Heat. If they can stay healthy they will be something to deal with in the playoffs.

Chandler and Paul look to be a killer duo. West is great. Peja and Mo-P on the outside. Great 5. One great player, an up and coming star, and 2 players who if they play their role correctly will have this team going far.

Only concern is the bench.

I watch every game on NBALP and they are a great team. They play a very exciting style of Basketball and CP3 is a top 5 player in the league and he's only 22. I live out of state though. Please people, go watch them play. They are the real deal. They are the front runners to coach the All Star game which is in NO and possibly have 2 all stars in CP3 and Chandler!!!!! Go see them!!!!! People complain all the time about the letdown of being a Saints fan. No let down here. They are legit!!!!

People need to support the team this team may very well play in the western conference finals this May which in my opinion would light this region on fire.

The NBA thought the Bay area was something, just wait until New Orleans backs this team.

Don't worry Hornet fans its coming just watch what happens this May.

Starting to become a Hornets fan, still not a big NBA fan since Jordan left but Hornets might be getting me back into the spirit.

Now as far as Shinn goes, people dont take kindly to New comers coming in barking orders around and telling us what we need to do to keep them around, most people would simply show them the door and leave a foot print on their behinds, but we have to be nice to Businesses nowadays and since this one seems to be a good one and might in fact be the best in the League we might wanna get out there and spend a couple of bucks and go to a few of those home games, You can bring your kids to these games, they are very cool , kids eat this stuff up!

We also need to do something about the airing of the games throughout the city, some local network need to come up with it's own New Orleans Sports channel or something i don't see why this hasn't been already with New Orleans starting to become a Sports Mecca and all.
The least they can do is create a Hornet channel or something Hornets play 82 games half those games are at home so the channel is going to play re-runs and college games for only a short period of time throughout the year, can someone see about getting this idea done? This is definately the reason New Orleans Hornets aren't getting the Attendance up, If people can't see what the product looks like on TV then why go to the games? hell i bet some people still think the Hornets are relocated.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom