Votes: 2 1.5%
  • CB

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I know we all want BPA so kill that argument before it starts. Based on past years of RBs, DEs and other 1st round draft picks. Which position would you most hate to see us draft in the 1st round? And no Kicker due to obvious reasons (unless your a member of my FF league).

Make it easy guys! What are you just sick and tired of seeing? Or what pick would upset you the most?

For me, it has to be RB or WR. If we get another freakin running back or wide receiver in the first round I'm going to write something on this forum that's going to get me banned.

Please don't draft Kentwan Balmer or any offensive player besides Clady (even with Clady I'd be a little upset)

Balmer or ANY OLB!!!

Maybe if we trade down, but no way Rivers is worth the #10. Especially with all the great talent at OLB to be had even into the 3rd. You can't say that for CB and DT.

Any offensive player except Darren McFadden. On defense, Balmer.

QB's the obvious choice I voted RB though

So no one would mind us going kicker in the first? :dunno:

Maybe Mare has a little brother....or Carney has a grandson.....

Whats wrong with Balmer?

For me, its the same way I see Rivers, I would love to have him at around 20. I just see it as a reach going for him with the 10.

So no one would mind us going kicker in the first? :dunno:

Maybe Mare has a little brother....or Carney has a grandson.....

For me, its the same way I see Rivers, I would love to have him at around 20. I just see it as a reach going for him with the 10.

If they choose a kicker..I cant say what I would do...cant leave evidence!

Any offensive player except Darren McFadden. On defense, Balmer.

I agree about McFadden, he's the ONLY running back I would take at 10, other then I want ALL defense. We failed to aggressively address our defense last year in the draft and it showed IMO because we needed a guy(or two if we were lucky) to come in and make an impact. Young who I think did show a flash or two really made little impact on the field..

I need to preface this by saying that I love Glenn Dorsey and prey we end up with him, but at the same time am I the only one a little leary of high pick DTackles? I would love to see the percentages over the last five years of which position in the draft has had the most busts out of the top fifteen picks. I know there were alot of running backs in the late 90's that were terrible and a bunch of qbs but since 03 it seems like alot of dts have been terrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom