Please fires gentry. Now!!! (1 Viewer)

I hope the injury doesn't save Gentry. One of the worst rebounding and scoring teams in the league and you blow a double digit lead...again, outrebounded and outscored 29-0 on second chance points. Let that sink in 0 points on second chances (offensive rebounds) and giving up 29 second chance points to one of the worst rebounding teams. This team clearly needs more depth, especially up front, but there are good role players. Boogie's injury is devastating, so I'm not sure where I stand on Demps, but this coaching staff does not have a clue how to run an NBA game.

Asik just doesn't want to be here. He barely put his hands up on defense or moved more than a few inches for offensive rebounds last night. I guess we was trying to use the force to block shots or will the rebounds to come his way? Zach Randolph had his way with him and it was sad.

Yeah, Asik is bad. He probably does not have near the endurance to play the minutes he's going to play without Cousins. May be sacrilege, but Davis looked soft on defense too....at times. May be fatigue....idk. Defensive effort is poor and they lack any sort of offensive continuity. I don't get the great first half performances of late turning into constant one-on-one ball, no movement, jacking up step back 3's and turnover prone ball in the 2nd half.

Yeah, Asik is bad. He probably does not have near the endurance to play the minutes he's going to play without Cousins. May be sacrilege, but Davis looked soft on defense too....at times. May be fatigue....idk. Defensive effort is poor and they lack any sort of offensive continuity. I don't get the great first half performances of late turning into constant one-on-one ball, no movement, jacking up step back 3's and turnover prone ball in the 2nd half.

Hooray!!!! Asik is gone! Can't wait to see what Mirotic can do. If we get Monroe, too... this season just might be saved.

The same story with this team every game. I can’t stand watching this team from the start of the 3rd quarter. We look like a bottom five team and we play like one. We need a change. Now!

The same story with this team every game. I can’t stand watching this team from the start of the 3rd quarter. We look like a bottom five team and we play like one. We need a change. Now!

Agreed. I can’t even say I enjoy watching this team play anymore. They don’t even try on D and stand around the perimeter on O. Every 2nd quarter I find myself saying “I hope we get It down to double digits before halftime.” And even when we do, we come out flat and lose the 3rd quarter by a large margin. I’m still watching and going to some games to support the franchise for now, but I really don’t have much of an investment in them anymore. I don’t really get upset when we lose or too happy when we win. And I don’t know that that will change as long as Gentry is here.

Agreed. I can’t even say I enjoy watching this team play anymore. They don’t even try on D and stand around the perimeter on O. Every 2nd quarter I find myself saying “I hope we get It down to double digits before halftime.” And even when we do, we come out flat and lose the 3rd quarter by a large margin. I’m still watching and going to some games to support the franchise for now, but I really don’t have much of an investment in them anymore. I don’t really get upset when we lose or too happy when we win. And I don’t know that that will change as long as Gentry is here.

I do for one huge reason... Watch guys like diallo who is quietly been awesome the last three games and Ian Clark has been great recently as Miller and Moore have cooled. Our potential for next season is insane with a 90% best case boogie and mirotic/diallo as bigs off the bench. I don't think our coach is skilled enough to maximize the talents of a crazy good roster. I want coach Cal.

Can you imagine how much better we can get if we trade hill and Ajinca this offseason? Dell has been doing much better since the Asik/Ajinca/hill deals and the hiring of gentry.

I do for one huge reason... Watch guys like diallo who is quietly been awesome the last three games and Ian Clark has been great recently as Miller and Moore have cooled. Our potential for next season is insane with a 90% best case boogie and mirotic/diallo as bigs off the bench. I don't think our coach is skilled enough to maximize the talents of a crazy good roster. I want coach Cal.

Can you imagine how much better we can get if we trade hill and Ajinca this offseason? Dell has been doing much better since the Asik/Ajinca/hill deals and the hiring of gentry.

I agree if we get rid of Gentry. I just have no confidence with him as coach. I think he would have led the Dream Team to a 6th seed if lucky.

Somebody do something! Christ you would think if Demps wanted to save his job he would have canned Gentry by now! Let Finch coach the team!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom