Please fires gentry. Now!!! (1 Viewer)

The defensive mindset of this team is just bad. Rubio had 20 pts and at least half were scored dribbling uncontested to about 10 ft. from the basket and shooting an uncontested little jumper and he had a couple uncontested layups. And surprisingly, AD was the player that was standing and watching him do it most of the time. Announcers kept saying he didn't want to leave Gobert....but Geez!! The offensive mindset in the first half disappears in the 3rd quarter. The team looks ill prepared going into a lot of games and Gentry does little coaching from the sidelines. I heard his interview after one loss following a third quarter collapse and he said he can't figure it out. Didn't like the hire and I like it less now that he's still the coach. Time to move on.

The defensive mindset of this team is just bad. Rubio had 20 pts and at least half were scored dribbling uncontested to about 10 ft. from the basket and shooting an uncontested little jumper and he had a couple uncontested layups. And surprisingly, AD was the player that was standing and watching him do it most of the time. Announcers kept saying he didn't want to leave Gobert....but Geez!! The offensive mindset in the first half disappears in the 3rd quarter. The team looks ill prepared going into a lot of games and Gentry does little coaching from the sidelines. I heard his interview after one loss following a third quarter collapse and he said he can't figure it out. Didn't like the hire and I like it less now that he's still the coach. Time to move on.

Monty at least had lack-luster talent playing their hearts out. I liked watching the games because at least they played with passion. Now we have super talent and play completely flat and lack-luster except for a flash or 2 here and there. The play that sums this up for me is when Jason Smith ran all the way down the court and damn near shoulder tackled Blake Griffin on a fast break. Yea he got tossed, but at least he showed some heart.

i honestly don't want to hear gentry's voice for the rest of the year.

I have never in my life wanted a team I’m a fan of to lose, Saints, LSU, Pels, until now. I’m now at the point that I want this team to lose the rest of its games, just to make sure Gentry is fired. I literally hate watching this team play with no effort or purpose for the vast majority of each game. Boogie should be the NBA MVP according to the difference in play with and without him. I will get all my Pelicans info from this site for the rest of the year. I can’t watch or attend another game with Gentry as coach.

Pelicansreport claims we have a shot of getting a lottery pick if we miss the playoffs pushing our 1st to Chicago to the 2021 season

Pelicansreport claims we have a shot of getting a lottery pick if we miss the playoffs pushing our 1st to Chicago to the 2021 season

Tank_jump.gif

Pretty sure it is protected top 5. We need to lose games now to increase odds.

I'll take David Wesley as coach at this point. This garbage coaching right now has got to go.

gentry has been eating his wheaties recently by starting okafor. i hope he continues following the advice of his assistants because its been paying off.

If we get 50 wins without DeMarcus is Gentry coach of the year?

gentry has been eating his wheaties recently by starting okafor. i hope he continues following the advice of his assistants because its been paying off.

Well stop listening to whoever is telling him to go with a lineup of Lemon/Diallo/Niko/Clark/Miller for 6 minutes to start the 2nd quarter please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom