Please, for the love of Peter... (1 Viewer)

The "I'm scared of this next game" line is getting old.
Confidence folks. No, not arrogance - confidence.
7-2 coming back home, baby. :9:

I'm not scared. Yesterday was just a fluke game. It was almost comical in a way with the way everything just seemed to bounce the Raven's way. It seems every team, even the great ones, have a game like that in every season. Now that we got ours out of the way we can keep rolling again.

am i the only one that is really afraid of next week

the bucs are a good team, don't let the record fool you
No. We've already played and barely beat the Bucs. There's not a Saints player or a Saints fan that's going to take this team lightly again. Book it.

Another thing about the loss to the Ravens - the media has instantly jumped off the Saints bandwagon and jumped on the Falcons/Vick bandwagon. Thank goodness for that. I genuinely believe too much glowing, effusive praise has a detrimental effect on a team. They start to believe the hype. It's natural. We all know the Saints have a long way to go yet to become a dynasty type of outfit that can play consistently well week after week. This loss will have its benefits.

I hope everyone gets it like you do! Seriously, this could be considered a good loss. I believe the Saints learned a lot from this loss. I truly believe they will bounce back next week versus the Bucs.

Amen.....I caught hell today at work by a bunch of cowpuke fans. "Hey, What happened to your Saints yesterday big daddy?" I replied " Same type of butt Stomping, My Saints going to lay on your Cowpukes later this season in your house, And by by the way we going to practice that butt stomping on Tampa Bay this coming week".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom