Please, for the love of Peter... (1 Viewer)

killah

Very Bland
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We played an AFC team. They needed a win after two hard losses. They taught a thing or two to the Saints. Lets not go over board. We still have a fine ball club that is improving with so many rookies on the roster. Colston is the man and continues to show it every week.

Brad Gradkowski is a young QB that hasn't played much in the NFL. We played him once with no game film and beat him. He has looked awful the past couple of weeks, we should be able to knock him around a bit. I think the Saints win next Sunday.

After that we play the Steelers. Yea they won against the Raiders but this team is having problems on the O-line. Charlie Batch will probably be playing when we get them in Steeler town and I have always respected his game since he played with Detroit. But I think we can take these guys if we run the ball well.

So, if we win the next two weeks we will be 7-2 and that ain't bad. Geaux Saints, let's play like we know we can and get Colston the ball more often.

Oh yea, I almost forgot. Reggie Bush is still going to be an amazing player at RB and his best days are way ahead of him. When he learns to run behind his blockers, IF THEY BLOCK, he will be able to hit that extra gear we saw against the Titans, in the hole. It takes a sense of timing that he will have to get accustomed to in the NFL. Lets be patient and remember we are still 5-2.

I hope everyone gets it like you do! Seriously, this could be considered a good loss. I believe the Saints learned a lot from this loss. I truly believe they will bounce back next week versus the Bucs.

am i the only one that is really afraid of next week

the bucs are a good team, don't let the record fool you

and they still have a chance at the post season, and they'll give it all that they got on sunday

Lets hope we have a good gameplan and come ready to play

i think we can pull out with a win though

After that we play the Steelers. Yea they won against the Raiders but this team is having problems on the O-line. Charlie Batch will probably be playing when we get them in Steeler town and I have always respected his game since he played with Detroit. But I think we can take these guys if we run the ball well.

Steelers lost to raiders......

Oh yea, I almost forgot. Reggie Bush is still going to be an amazing player at RB and his best days are way ahead of him. When he learns to run behind his blockers, IF THEY BLOCK, he will be able to hit that extra gear we saw against the Titans, in the hole. It takes a sense of timing that he will have to get accustomed to in the NFL. Lets be patient and remember we are still 5-2.

Well while we 'wait' for Bush to get his I'd like to see Deuce become the focal point of the offense again.

You mean, you're not ready to call it a season yet?

I mean we lost a game, for christ sake! LOST A GAME!

WE'RE 5-2 AND HOLDING AND ONLY BARELY ON TO THE DIVISION LEAD!

:00000694:

BTW, thank god our team didn't just give up like Carolina did last night. We played like trash, but we played hard and never gave up....

Yeah I havent heard of anyone going overboard on the lose, I think we all recognize that this team didnt not come to play Sunday and that those penalties are not what this Payton coached team is about, we came out sloppy and I think a little intimidated by the Ravens defense which is why the line (jamaal brown) was holding so much, we will get it together and beat the Bucs, but not because we are better but because we will be more prepared and have a chip on our shoulder...I will never sleep on the bucs...but with the lose of Brian Kelly on one side and Gradkowski still learning the ropes, I think we can win...Dont sleep on the Bucs thought we played Gradkowski once so he has confidense against us.

No way I give up on this team. While I am dissapointed with how they played after the week off, I still think they can get it back together. As for this week against the Bucs, yes, right now I'm worried. I'm worried because I was confident that this team would come back from the bye week and look poised and ready to play against another good team and they didn't. I'm worried because this was the second game this season that I saw gaps and mistakes in coaching. Right about now I'm wondering what the problem with the running backs coach is and why he can't seem to impress on Reggie that he needs to follow his blocking and wait for the holes to develope before just sprinting to the sideline, and what is the problem with Jamal Brown and all these false starts? What happened to the dicipline? That's the most dissapointing thing about this loss. We definately did not give the Ravens our best game and that is frustrating and all too often seen from a Saints team.

You mean, you're not ready to call it a season yet?

I mean we lost a game, for christ sake! LOST A GAME!

WE'RE 5-2 AND HOLDING AND ONLY BARELY ON TO THE DIVISION LEAD!

:00000694:

BTW, thank god our team didn't just give up like Carolina did last night. We played like trash, but we played hard and never gave up....

The fans didn't seem to give up either. I would have never figured the reported 3/4 of the crowd left because as shown on TV, the crowd was hitting the same decibal level (100 db) in the fourth quarter as they were in the first...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom