please get Keenan lewis !!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Vegas whodat

Reaction score
I am so sick of our secondary getting burned like toast I hope we are looking at new options at secondary I like the local product keenan lewis he had the most batted down balls in the NFL and have size and speed at 6 feet 1 and 208 and runs a 4 3 40 yard dash and only 26 years of age loomis make this happen!!!!!!!

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Calm down bro. First tell us who this Keenan Lewis fellow is and then let's go from there...

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I always wonder with all the schools in Louisiana... how a kid like Keenan Lewis ends up at Oregon St? So far from home. maybe (Like marshall Faulk) they were the only school that gave him what he wanted.

Oh well..

OP
Vegas whodat

Vegas whodat

Reaction score
Calm down bro. First tell us who this Keenan Lewis fellow is and then let's go from there...
Lol keenan lewis plays for Steelers.whos defense was number 1 against the pass last season he had 20 batted down balls last season which was the most in the NFL and Richard Sherman was asked on fox sports who's the best corner other than yourself he gave keenan lewis his props and that's saying a lot he is also from Algiers and a very physical bump and run corner great in coverage and strong against the run And a unrestricted free agent thats who he is.

Bala Lowkz

Who Dat Supporter.!!
Reaction score
My god these threads keep coming. Was mine really worse then this that it couldn't have just been sent to locker room LOL?

Ross

Scottish Who Dat!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In all fairness Lewis did have a very good year and I'm a little surprised the Steelers opted to make William Gay the priority of the two.

Maybe Lewis was asking for too much money who knows... I guess we'll find out on Tuesday.

Kurgan

Ked' sme sami som tak rád
Reaction score
You guys are a$$holes
Sure the exclamation points are kind of annoying...
But not any more annoying than your half attempts at humor disrespecting this man's idea.
Keenan Lewis would be a relatively cheap solid pick-up
I've liked the idea of picking him up since long, but there are different ways to express one's thought eh? Opening a thread in this way is bound to attract ironic posts on top of sarcastic posts more often than not. A reasoned thread with stats aplenty would have been much different

OP
Vegas whodat

Vegas whodat

Reaction score
In all fairness Lewis did have a very good year and I'm a little surprised the Steelers opted to make William Gay the priority of the two.

Maybe Lewis was asking for too much money who knows... I guess we'll find out on Tuesday.
You could be right about the money aspect

Ross

Scottish Who Dat!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's what I was meaning about kidnapping him. If Pittsburgh cant work out a deal to keep him then he's more than likely gonna be too expensive for us.

I've heard the Browns have a huge interest in him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DefensePlease Hotel Recs in Atlanta please Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25