Please help Baton Rouge Fans get the NFL Network. (1 Viewer)

saints225

Reaction score
Please help us poor fans in Baton Rouge stuck with Cox get the NFL Network. You don't even have to live in Louisiana to do this. Just click on the link below and for a zip code enter one of the following:

70801, 70802, 70805, 70806, 70810, 70815, 70816 or any other Baton Rouge zip. You don't have to type in your address, just your (or your alter ego's) first and last name. PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!

http://www.click2locate.com/nflnetwork/

King Mello

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Please help us poor fans in Baton Rouge stuck with Cox get the NFL Network. You don't even have to live in Louisiana to do this. Just click on the link below and for a zip code enter one of the following:

70801, 70802, 70805, 70806, 70810, 70815, 70816 or any other Baton Rouge zip. You don't have to type in your address, just your (or your alter ego's) first and last name. PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!

http://www.click2locate.com/nflnetwork/
PREACH!!!!....

NCSaint

don't be a slave to the NFL. Just get Sirius satellite radio and listen to Jim and Hokie when it is not on TV.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
don't be a slave to the cable companies. Just get Direvtv or Dish and you will have the NFL network.

King Mello

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
don't be a slave to the NFL. Just get Sirius satellite radio and listen to Jim and Hokie when it is not on TV.
sorry but im a visual person... to be honest alot of the times i cut the game on and turn the sound down and listen to some music for the earlier sunday games..

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
don't be a slave to the cable companies. Just get Direvtv or Dish and you will have the NFL network.
I enjoy all my HD channels and have my internet and phone through them.. I don't want to have anything to do with Bellsouth again

NCSaint

sorry but im a visual person... to be honest alot of the times i cut the game on and turn the sound down and listen to some music for the earlier sunday games..
then your best bet is to go with DirecTV. Waiting on a cable company and the NFL to agree on these contracts (regardless of who is right) may never happen. My local TimeWarner and the ABC affilate can't even agree to allow HD ABC to be ported through on TW. It gets ridiculous.

Your only hope is that a rich person / politician is in your area and can't get the NFL network on cable.

shrike3000

Holding Out of TC
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Done, good luck. I get NFLN on Dish Network and watch at least 2-3 Hours of it a day. Cannot imagine not having it.

King Mello

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Done, good luck. I get NFLN on Dish Network and watch at least 2-3 Hours of it a day. Cannot imagine not having it.
well rub in our face why dont u... j/k.. hopefully it comes soon but NCSaint, thanks for the info, i think i just my take that option although i hear those dishes are a piece of trash..

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
well rub in our face why dont u... j/k.. hopefully it comes soon but NCSaint, thanks for the info, i think i just my take that option although i hear those dishes are a piece of trash..

the guy next door has charter cable and they are at his house every few months fooling with it.

King Mello

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
the guy next door has charter cable and they are at his house every few months fooling with it.
see.... and thats sumthing i dont want to deal with... my cable was working perfectly about 2 days after katrina and with the weather we have out hear it would almost be pointless for me to even waste my money on one of those dishes...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dan in Lafayette Question Need Help. Anybody have info on moving companies? Everything Else Board 2