Please help Baton Rouge Fans get the NFL Network. (1 Viewer)

[whine]
I have a standard Tivo and don't want to deal with all the hangups between DirecTV and Tivo, and I don't want to have to purchase a new DirecTivo (or whatever they call it) in order to have the DVR functionality.

Add to that the fact that satellite broadband has latency issues that kill my occasional gaming and I'm pretty much stuck with cable.

Unfortunately, I'm in a market that was recently part of the Comcast/Time-Warner swap, and so we're in NFL Network limbo.
[/whine]

I sent the fax anyway...

I sent it for you. I live in Ascension Parish and had Cox. I called and wrote them and they told me we don't have it in your area and probably won't for a while. So I switched to Eatel.Eatel offers it as expanded basic cable. I know BR doesn't have Eatel but it probably wouldn't hurt to call them and see if they will be coming to BR soon.

This is the form letter that is faxed to the cable companies:

12/2/2006
SUBJECT: I want NFL NETWORK!Dear General Manager:
I am writing to request NFL NETWORK be added to the channel lineup.
As you are aware by now, NFL NETWORK has greatly enhanced its programming lineup to include 171 games each year, including NFL regular season Primetime games, 52 Preseason games, college bowls, NFL Europe, World Bowl and 4 game replays from the previous weekend. This is the first time I will be able to watch NFL games outside their live airing! This, and all the live press conferences, a daily news and information show, plus all the exclusive inside access, makes this a channel I must have to follow the most popular sport in this country.
Please let me know that I will be seeing NFL NETWORK as part of the channel lineup, or you will leave me no choice but to seek a provider who does offer it.

believe me, i wish i could. When i left Jackson, i had Sunday ticket. Now, i cant get LOS for satellite and im miserable. Especially here in Charlotte.
don't be a slave to the cable companies. Just get Direvtv or Dish and you will have the NFL network.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom