Please play this in Dome before game kicks off: U2 Saints Are Coming Saints Tribute (1 Viewer)

N.O.Badboy

DubyaDubyaWeLuvya BuddyD!
Reaction score

If they play this the Mercedes Symbol on top of Dome will Blast off into Space !!!

I’ve been watching this every night and it takes me back to the day of our Rebirth !!! The Day we reopened the Dome and took our City Back.....Our Families Back.......Our Saints Back !!!! The day Gleason Blocked that punt and we started our journey to our first Lombardi with Payton and Brees leading the way !!

Let’s seize the moment and do it again !! Who Dat our chance for a 2 Dat is here !!!! Let’s Get It !!!!!

Geauuxxxxx Saints !!

If they play this the Mercedes Symbol on top of Dome will Blast off into Space !!!

I’ve been watching this every night and it takes me back to the day of our Rebirth !!! The Day we reopened the Dome and took our City Back.....Our Families Back.......Our Saints Back !!!! The day Gleason Blocked that punt and we started our journey to our first Lombardi with Payton and Brees leading the way !!

Let’s seize the moment and do it again !! Who Dat our chance for a 2 Dat is here !!!! Let’s Get It !!!!!

Geauuxxxxx Saints !!
Just wanted to give credit to Green Day as well.

They play it before the first kickoff pretty much every game.

Geauuxxxxx Saints !!

Yep.. I LOVE that song and get goose bumps when they play it right before kick-off. It is appropriate.. We are coming baby.. 73k strong in the dome and the whole region are coming.. the Rams don't have a chance... yes i said it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom