Please Read: Update on Fan Attendance in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome (1 Viewer)

J.T.

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
San Francisco, via La Place, via Galliano, via Mon
Just got this from Saints:

Thank you for your continued support during this unprecedented season. While we were excited to earn our first win of the season on Sunday against Tampa Bay in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, the passion you and your fellow fans bring to each and every game was sorely missed! Throughout this offseason, we have been working closely with Ochsner, ASM Global (manager of the Mercedes-Benz Superdome) and other stakeholders on a comprehensive health and safety plan that would allow us to host fans in a limited capacity once our local and state officials determined specific Covid-19 metrics were met and consistently trending in the right direction. These metrics include local and statewide testing positivity rate, number of new cases reported, hospital capacity, etc. Based on the current numbers and positive trends the state has granted approval, however, city officials have informed us that they will not permit fan attendance for our next home game against Green Bay on Sunday, September 27.

We continue to work with our city government and are hopeful we will be able to host fans for our next home game against the Los Angeles Chargers on Monday, October 12. Once we receive this necessary approval, we will immediately communicate with you how tickets can be accessed and other important information regarding attendance policies and procedures. In the meantime, we invite you enjoy some of your favorite game day rituals virtually through our new “Dome at Home” experience on our Saints app. This new feature will allow you to enjoy special content including a live pregame show, team intro video, National Anthem performance, live stats, halftime show, special in-game features and the opportunity to enter our weekly 50/50 charity raffle. The Dome at Home experience continues after the final whistle with a live postgame show, postgame interviews and other exclusive content. To participate in Dome at Home, you need the latest version of our free mobile app which can be downloaded from the Apple app store or Google Play.

Once again, thank you for supporting us from home and please know we are doing everything we can to safely welcome you back to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. We are in constant communication with our government leaders and are optimistic that approval will be granted for our Monday Night Football matchup against the Chargers on October 12. Until then, we encourage you, and all our fans, to keep doing your part to make this happen by wearing your masks and following all health and safety protocols.

The Saints put those areas in BOLD not me.

...and yet another email from the Saints that I don't get. I can't figure out their distribution list problem.

...and yet another email from the Saints that I don't get. I can't figure out their distribution list problem.

That is why I posted it. Not much real news, Saints did kind of throw the city under the bus, but I know that some Season Ticket Holders are not getting all of the emails.

Funny.. I have unsubscribed from their mailing lists dozens of times and they won't stop emailing me. It goes to junk now. Their emails are pointless.

i did get an email offering free red zone though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom