Please stop blaming officiating for this loss (1 Viewer)

TenTwo

local shortstop
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That game was about as well officiated as you could hope for in today’s NFL. When the only real complaint you can make was a missed call on a questionable fake punt play and execution, what are you really complaining about? We were the lesser penalized team overall, and none of the calls against us were wrong. The second CJG foul, if the uniforms were reversed, you’d be screaming for a flag. That FB sold it too, give him credit.

So yah, could a couple plays went our way had a flag been thrown (or not)? Of course. But it was far from the garbage we’ve been seeing the past month, and whining about today’s officiating is reminiscent of the Vikings Fans in 2009.

Wanna be mad at someone, start with the coaching staff, particularly the defensive staff. After 11 days off this team was not prepared.

The deep pass to Sanders was very obvious offensive PI and was not called. They missed a ton of holding calls against the Niners D line. So I totally disagree.

...and I bet we got away with a few holds too, dare I say, check out some of those big KO returns.

After what we’ve been through the last several weeks, it ain’t gonna get better that what we got today. Expectation Management.

That game was about as well officiated as you could hope for in today’s NFL. When the only real complaint you can make was a missed call on a questionable fake punt play and execution, what are you really complaining about? We were the lesser penalized team overall, and none of the calls against us were wrong. The second CJG foul, if the uniforms were reversed, you’d be screaming for a flag. That FB sold it too, give him credit.

So yah, could a couple plays went our way had a flag been thrown (or not)? Of course. But it was far from the garbage we’ve been seeing the past month, and whining about today’s officiating is reminiscent of the Vikings Fans in 2009.

Wanna be mad at someone, start with the coaching staff, particularly the defensive staff. After 11 days off this team was not prepared.
Who prepares for a fullback option and a wide receiver pass off a reverse?

those are gimmick plays. The 49ers literally pulled out every trick they had. This game won’t go the same if we play again. They ran out of cute stuff.

the officiating wasn’t aggregious like it’s been in the past but don’t think that they didn’t blow some calls and non calls.

im one of the first to say you can’t blame the refs but it’s unarguable what has happened to this team this year. The statistics clearly show there is a bias if not a vendetta against this team

I am going to call this what it was. A master class in film study. The 49ers tossed out what they had done well all year, and called a game to beat a specific defense. This was a blueprint type dismanting of a defense. Attack Apple and misdirection plays. I have to give it to them, they identified what this defense did poorly and they completely annihilated them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom