please tell me Reggie is not playing in the nba celebrity game next week!!!!

Thread starter #1
Just had a flashback to last years game. Reggie turning his ankle....AAAARGH!!!!! Saw him on the tmz video saying he was hosting a pool tournament in N.O for the nba all star weekend. With the game in the big easy, hope he resists the temptation to compete. Any word on his injury and if he is 100%?

zorro37

Cha-Champs
Ratings
I doubt he plays, but I think it's a bit annoying when the NBA Celebrity game is probably a higher standard of basketball than the pro bowl is football.

I'll end up watching both I think

kc2000

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Ratings
Just had a flashback to last years game. Reggie turning his ankle....AAAARGH!!!!! Saw him on the tmz video saying he was hosting a pool tournament in N.O for the nba all star weekend. With the game in the big easy, hope he resists the temptation to compete. Any word on his injury and if he is 100%?
So, you decided to lose your mind over Bush "possibly" playing in the celeb game because of a tmz video of Bush in which he said that he's hosting a pool tourney...wow...

derick76

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
The Party is on Friday night and I beleive the Celebrity game is also Friday night, I'm just guessing that he will be at the party. I'll be at the party :)

Ratings
The Party is on Friday night and I beleive the Celebrity game is also Friday night, I'm just guessing that he will be at the party. I'll be at the party :)
Reggie, if you read this go to the party, skip the game. Really, what's the point in being a celebrity if you're not going to the parties?