please tell me Reggie is not playing in the nba celebrity game next week!!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just had a flashback to last years game. Reggie turning his ankle....AAAARGH!!!!! Saw him on the tmz video saying he was hosting a pool tournament in N.O for the nba all star weekend. With the game in the big easy, hope he resists the temptation to compete. Any word on his injury and if he is 100%?

I would be shocked if he plays.

Lord knows he shouldn't. Hope he doesn't. The Celebrity game always looks funny to me anyway. They look like kids out there compared to the huge NBA players

No, but he's hosting some banging party with Shaq.

I doubt he plays, but I think it's a bit annoying when the NBA Celebrity game is probably a higher standard of basketball than the pro bowl is football.

I'll end up watching both I think

Just had a flashback to last years game. Reggie turning his ankle....AAAARGH!!!!! Saw him on the tmz video saying he was hosting a pool tournament in N.O for the nba all star weekend. With the game in the big easy, hope he resists the temptation to compete. Any word on his injury and if he is 100%?

So, you decided to lose your mind over Bush "possibly" playing in the celeb game because of a tmz video of Bush in which he said that he's hosting a pool tourney...wow...

The Party is on Friday night and I beleive the Celebrity game is also Friday night, I'm just guessing that he will be at the party. I'll be at the party :)

The Party is on Friday night and I beleive the Celebrity game is also Friday night, I'm just guessing that he will be at the party. I'll be at the party :)

Reggie, if you read this go to the party, skip the game. Really, what's the point in being a celebrity if you're not going to the parties?

i think reggie is a big boy and should do whatever he wants to in the off season......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom