Saints Podcast:. Locked on Saints podcast (1 Viewer)

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
Stumbled on a podcast the other day that appears to be fairly new. The PFF coverage the day before was decent. This one had a lot of stats and seemed to be well researched:

My jury is not out on this podcast, but thought I'd share to the SSF community to take a look themselves.

Thanks so much for posting. I’m always looking for Saints podcasts. For those reading this thread what are some others out there?

Saints Talk by Underhill
BS & Beer
Saints Happy Hour

Underhill and Rev Deuce are the ones I listen to. Underhill’s is everywhere and you can find Deuce here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/whodatconfessional/ep-221-previewing-the-panthers-vs-saints?autoplay=1

I’ll check this one out.

We're everywhere too (iTunes/Google Play/iHeart Radio/etc.) as well. Only Saints podcast I listen to is Underhill's unless another show hosts asks me to listen to a specific episode. It's pretty cool to see so many popping up.

Locked on Saints is hosted by Ross from All Saints Considered. He's a nice guy. Big Saints fan.

We're everywhere too (iTunes/Google Play/iHeart Radio/etc.) as well. Only Saints podcast I listen to is Underhill's unless another show hosts asks me to listen to a specific episode. It's pretty cool to see so many popping up.

Locked on Saints is hosted by Ross from All Saints Considered. He's a nice guy. Big Saints fan.

Awesome! For some reason I hadn’t been able to find it on iTunes. I just looked and found it.

Edit: for the first time, I hope your prediction is wrong this week, haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom