Podcast: Will Jordan Love Be Available for the Saints to Draft at 24? (1 Viewer)

In this episode of the Saints Discussions show, I talk about the recent buzz growing around Utah State quarterback Jordan Love. I also talk about the Saints' chances of selecting him at 24 in this year's NFL Draft.

I'm not saying that he's Mahomes, but if you recall most draft "experts" were talking about Mahomes being drafted late in the first round, early in the second round. As we all know, he went #10 overall and of course has an MVP trophy already. I Ieel like those circumstances, added to Jordan's performance last season (2018) are going to be exactly what some GM needs to give him that last little push into grabbing Love a little sooner than most people project.

I am growing more comfortable with the Saints drafting Jalen Hurts in the 3rd round because I don't think Love is going to be there at 24.

I'm not saying that he's Mahomes, but if you recall most draft "experts" were talking about Mahomes being drafted late in the first round, early in the second round. As we all know, he went #10 overall and of course has an MVP trophy already. I Ieel like those circumstances, added to Jordan's performance last season (2018) are going to be exactly what some GM needs to give him that last little push into grabbing Love a little sooner than most people project.

I am growing more comfortable with the Saints drafting Jalen Hurts in the 3rd round because I don't think Love is going to be there at 24.
No way Hurts drops to the 3rd. I need to understand why a guy who gone to the same program that has produced two 1st overall picks is projected so low.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom