"Point After" update: (1 Viewer)

Bourbon

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
Everyone is hammered. Bobby is leading the charge.

They're letting drunk who dats on the air.

:cool:

They just mentioned Gregg Williams getting on Roman's behind after that blown coverage TD for the Eagles.

Exactly what was missing with Gibbs. He'd be up in the booth last year and players didn't have to come and pay the piper after a bad play. This makes a huge difference in my mind.

My freaking WWL affiliate switched programming to their usual right-wing insane hatespeech programming instead of carrying "Point After" :miffed:

...and in other news, the H1N1 virus is a Illuminati plot to kill conservatives and crown Obama as the Eugenic King of the Earth, FWIW.

I love the Wunder Radio app, listened to the entire post-game on my couch from my phone. Beats sitting in the car.

I love the Wunder Radio app, listened to the entire post-game on my couch from my phone. Beats sitting in the car.

You listened? It's still on.

I love the internets. I've been sitting on my couch listening to the entire post game show on my laptop.

Big Kahuna on line 3, live from the magic carpet, meet him at the airport!!!!!!!!!!!

You listened? It's still on.

I love the internets. I've been sitting on my couch listening to the entire post game show on my laptop.

yea I turned it off after while. 870 is always a little shaky in Lafayette, so nice to get the clear signal via streaming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom