Pointless Rant: The schedule for the next two games (1 Viewer)

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll use the words "difficult" and "challenge" rather than something along the lines of "unfair"...

Facing the Superbowl champions on Sunday, then turning around in a short week to face the other Superbowl team on the road four days later.

I uh... Wow. Thanks NFL. :9:

Meh, that was last year. This year they are 3rd and 4th in their divisions, not worse than anything else the schedule makers could have cooked up.

I'll use the words "difficult" and "challenge" rather than something along the lines of "unfair"...

Facing the Superbowl champions on Sunday, then turning around in a short week to face the other Superbowl team on the road four days later.

I uh... Wow. Thanks NFL. :9:

To be fair, the schedule as a whole seems to be pretty favorable this year. I don't begrudge this

just another challenge for the Saints to overcome. I think the best game for both would to be to run the ball down their throats. That will help with the short week and keeps our defense fresh and ready to fly around.

We are going to beat the Broncos. I'm.worried about the Carolina game.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

We will win both. This team is coming together.

This ain't your typical 4-4 Saints.

I think the next 3 games are winnable, if they play the way they played these past 2 games. I think if the defense can keep the other team to around 24pts, they'll win

Saints have a history of playing up or down to their opponent. They should be up for these upcoming games.

Saints have a history of playing up or down to their opponent. They should be up for these upcoming games.

I agree. They typically rise to a challenge like this. Will they go 2-0? Who knows. But they'll be ready. Then it's a long break and then too very important games at home (Rams and Lions).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom