Pole Vaulting, Anyone? (1 Viewer)

rickie-fowler.jpg

rickie-fowler-allison-stokke-595x334.jpg

Looks like Ricky is getting his Pole vaulted!

I hate Ricky Fowler.

Lol.
His gf isn’t my type. I used to love Fowler. Until he completely ignored my son and I at the Houston Open this year. Of all people the nicest to us was Lefty. I found that surprising. My son had many interactions with a lot of the pros that day and most of them good. Maybe Rickie was just ultra focused or having a bad day. Idk.

Lol.
His gf isn’t my type. I used to love Fowler. Until he completely ignored my son and I at the Houston Open this year. Of all people the nicest to us was Lefty. I found that surprising. My son had many interactions with a lot of the pros that day and most of them good. Maybe Rickie was just ultra focused or having a bad day. Idk.

Phil Mickelson almost hit me with one of his drives at the Houston Open a few years back. True story. Lame story...but true.

Phil Mickelson almost hit me with one of his drives at the Houston Open a few years back. True story. Lame story...but true.

I don’t doubt that. Lol.
With us he approached us and said good morning and then small talk. I was caught off guard at his friendliness....and my son said I went ‘full retard’ telling him to have a Happy Easter lol. Oh well, I was caught up in the moment.

My son is captain of his high school golf team and has aspirations of playing on tour. So that day was amazing for us both.

i will accept this as proof you found out you wife has a burner SR acct
outside of "horrible industrial accident" or "reverse gay conversion therapy" your statement just can't be true

Lmao. How about Keratoconus severe level with cadaver corneas that are failing? Will that suffice to keep my man card?

Also, she still just isn’t my type. I’ve been told I have weird tastes in that regard.

I’ve always been a ‘looking for her to be 5’ 2” 200lbs’ man myself. ?

If I had to go stick figure:
Isla Fisher
Pink
Shakira
Kate Beckinsale
That’s just off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom