Police action on Norman c Francis by Blue plate (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So driving home on Norman Francis I must have seen 30 police cars between the Fox studio and Blue Plate

But I can’t see any mention of it anywhere

Any locals know what was going on?

BTW - this was on WDSU that evening. Stolen car crashed. As of that broadcast, police had caught 3/4 suspects.

Man, I'm not used to seeing Norman C Francis referred to as a street yet. I thought the police had arrest Norman Francis by the Blue Plate building. Nothing would shock me these days, but...that would come close.

AH - THANK YOU
still a pretty amazing show of force - there were at least 30 cop cars out there
Well when dealing with thugs that have total disregard for life and property and have been career criminals, no less, what would be your recommendation? Maybe you should be appointed police chief.

Multiple choice, so it should not be too difficult for you.

A - Let them go and get them later.
B - Do nothing. They will get better at what they do, so they will not get caught.
C - Stop them and feed them some cheeseburgers, while they are committing the crimes so they can eat on the run.
D - Greet them nicely and encourage them to get better at their craft.

Well when dealing with thugs that have total disregard for life and property and have been career criminals, no less, what would be your recommendation? Maybe you should be appointed police chief.

Multiple choice, so it should not be too difficult for you.

A - Let them go and get them later.
B - Do nothing. They will get better at what they do, so they will not get caught.
C - Stop them and feed them some cheeseburgers, while they are committing the crimes so they can eat on the run.
D - Greet them nicely and encourage them to get better at their craft.

E - Send 30 cars to apprehend 4 guys who likely don't have the resources to hide for more than 24 hours before being found thus abandoning the other patrols where there presence does more to promote community relationships and curb crime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom