Police Blotter Thread....LOL!!!! (1 Viewer)

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is the actual police blotter from my local news paper...... I love living up here in North East PA......

Police come across potential fight, drunken mistake and stolen beer

STATE POLICE AT FERN RIDGE
• Six adults and two juveniles will be cited for disorderly conduct, namely making unreasonable noise at 1 a.m. Thursday in the Kingsley Supermarket parking lot in Brodheadsville.
Police learned the eight involved were there for a fight. Cited will be Matthew Frantz, 27, Kenneth Balliet, 33, Glenway Keiper, 18, William Pizzolo, 21, and two boys, ages 16 and 17, all of Kunkletown, and Bryan Farley and Ryan Farley, both 21 of Saylorsburg.

STATE POLICE AT SWIFTWATER
• Brianna N. Ace, 25, of East Stroudsburg, was charged with public drunkenness after she pounded on someone else’s door, thinking it was her own home. This happened at 3:29 a.m. Thursday.

STATE POLICE AT LEHIGHTON
• Sometime between 7:30 and 10 a.m. Thursday, someone broke into an East Delaware Avenue home in Palmerton just to steal several six-packs of beer from a cooler. Anyone with information is asked to call police at (610) 377-4270.

Thats the WHOLE blotter!! No rape no murders one robbery and that was beer!! they left the jewlery the cash and the TV!!!... just a couple drunk people..HAHA!! I love it!!

• Brianna N. Ace, 25, of East Stroudsburg, was charged with public drunkenness after she pounded on someone else’s door, thinking it was her own home. This happened at 3:29 a.m. Thursday.

Do this in Louisiana and she could be legally shot.

That's it? Hell, that's about 10 minutes of action in little 'ole Shreveport.

STATE POLICE AT SWIFTWATER

Some dude did that at my house one night. He was trying to beat the freakin' door down. I stuck a .357 in his face, he stopped.

That's it? Hell, that's about 10 minutes of action in little 'ole Shreveport.

Some dude did that at my house one night. He was trying to beat the freakin' door down. I stuck a .357 in his face, he stopped.

I would have probably used my back pocket assault rifle, but eh, that's just me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom