Police Brutality! 92-Year-Old Woman Shot After She Shoots 3 Cops! (1 Viewer)

So they didn't knock and broke the door down and they got shot. Nice job with the no knock warrants Supreme Court.

The police were in plain clothes. She probably thought they were burglars or something.

Dont the officers wear Vests on top of clothing along with necklace type badges, and big yellow or white writing on the front/back of thier shirts?

They were fired on upon entry. If you are standing inside a doorway with no exit and someone begins fire, you dont think, you react. Thats what training is for.

So they didn't knock and broke the door down and they got shot. Nice job with the no knock warrants Supreme Court.

I got it..so the "announcement" plays no role here. They didnt write it on a slip of paper and slide it under the door...

That could have been anybody at the door. Somebody says police busts down your door and comes running in your house. You are not going to know what to do. The woman was 92 years old and probably didn't even here them identify themselves. You know that old people can't hear well. We do know for sure she heard the loud crash of them busting down her door. She thought the police were burglars and shot them.

She wasn't looking out to kill the cops. She lived alone in a bad neighborhood thought she was protecting herself from burglars.

And somewhere in Atlanta, one of her nephews or grandsons who did the earlier drug deal at her home is getting high and forgetting about it. Lovely.

That could have been anybody at the door. Somebody says police busts down your door and comes running in your house. You are not going to know what to do. The woman was 92 years old and probably didn't even here them identify themselves. You know that old people can't hear well. We do know for sure she heard the loud crash of them busting down her door. She thought the police were burglars and shot them.

She wasn't looking out to kill the cops. She lived alone in a bad neighborhood thought she was protecting herself from burglars.

Oh i understand. But when you arm yourself with a weapon and raise it to "ward off intruders" you have limited yourself to two outcomes. Both bad. The fact that she is 92 years old, IMO, has nothing to do with the "legality" of this. She owned a weapon, properly licensed which hopefully she was properly trained to use. This is a bad situation gone horribly wrong, but has nothing to do with her rights being violated. She exercised her right to "bear arms" and wound up on the short end of the draw.

Oh i understand. But when you arm yourself with a weapon and raise it to "ward off intruders" you have limited yourself to two outcomes. Both bad. The fact that she is 92 years old, IMO, has nothing to do with the "legality" of this. She owned a weapon, properly licensed which hopefully she was properly trained to use. This is a bad situation gone horribly wrong, but has nothing to do with her rights being violated. She exercised her right to "bear arms" and wound up on the short end of the draw.

I never said her rights had been violated. I'm just thinking this is just a bad case of mistaken identity on her part. She was more than likely overwhelmed by the situation and did what she thought was in her best interests; which was to fire upon the "burglars."

how is this race related? if my grandmother who is 93 shoots 3 cops, i really wouldnt be too suprised if they shoot and kill her.

this world is INSANE

this stuff, with meeting with civil rights leaders, is RIDICULOUS!

the woman obviously 'actively' resisted the police, they have every right to use proportionate force. if i shoot at a cop and miss, 'proportionate force' is a gunshot to my ***** head.

nobody is crying for the ucla student who used passive resistance and was TASERED 5 TIMES!!!! if he were black, or jewish, or mexican there would be riots in the streets.... he is a 26 year old middle class white guy and it is just 'a mistake'

come on..... all race laws do is reinforce the perception that people are different. all crimes are hate related at least to the same degree as any other.

australia is looking so beautiful.... america is not making sense anymore.

how is this race related? if my grandmother who is 93 shoots 3 cops, i really wouldnt be too suprised if they shoot and kill her.

this world is INSANE

this stuff, with meeting with civil rights leaders, is RIDICULOUS!

the woman obviously 'actively' resisted the police, they have every right to use proportionate force. if i shoot at a cop and miss, 'proportionate force' is a gunshot to my ***** head.

nobody is crying for the ucla student who used passive resistance and was TASERED 5 TIMES!!!! if he were black, or jewish, or mexican there would be riots in the streets.... he is a 26 year old middle class white guy and it is just 'a mistake'

come on..... all race laws do is reinforce the perception that people are different. all crimes are hate related at least to the same degree as any other.

australia is looking so beautiful.... america is not making sense anymore.
You must have missed the thread on the subject of the tasered "student"...who wasn't "white" per say but an Iranian who refused to show his ID.

Four pages of discussion

To me, this whole thing sounds like one big accident. I know that sounds odd to say, but seriously, combining her age/her being scared and them firing back because they were fired upon, it just sounds like it got out of control. I don't think it's police brutality, as they were fired upon. At the same time, I doubt it's a situation where she shot at them knowing they were cops, unless she has a history of criminal behavior.

apparently thats how they roll in tha ATL - Peace up! A Town Down!

Yet another casualty in the "War" on drugs.

The most sensical post so far.

But for the illegality of the drugs, she probably doesn't even have the bars on the windows.

it is said when anyone is killed. the one person to be blamed for this is the person that was selling drugs out of this woman's house.
next question is did this woman know someone was selling drugs out of her house. the reasonable answer would be yes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom