Police: don’t flush your drugs because meth-gators (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A police department has taken to social media to warn people to stop flushing drugs down the toilet as it could lead to meth-gators.

Yes, meth-addicted alligators.

The Loretto (Tenn.) Police Department posted the warning to Facebook, saying drugs can affect wildlife after their disposed of in the toilet.

"Folks…please don’t flush your drugs m’kay. When you send something down the sewer pipe it ends up in our retention ponds for processing before it is sent down stream." the post read.

"Furthermore, if it made it far enough we could create meth-gators in Shoal Creek and the Tennessee River down in North Alabama."

I dont do meth, have never done meth, and never will do meth.

But the possibility of creating P'Oed off meth gators has me strongly considering going to buy some just to flush it down the toilet

That sounds like a party.

This reminds me of.....

Thibodaux walks into a bar has a seat and notices a huge jar on the counter full of cash. He asks the bartender what it's all about. Bartender tells Thibodaux "Well we have this bar challenge. To win the money you must first fight our bouncer and win." Thibodaux looks toward the door and notices the bouncer is this huge MMA looking tough-as-nails badass. The bartender continues "The second part of the challenge is to go out back where there is an old gator that's mean as hell and has a sore tooth. You must pull the sore tooth from the gator's mouth. The third and final part of the challenge is to go into our backroom and service Bertha. Bertha is a retired whore, about 350 lbs, and has every STD known to man. If you complete all three challenges the cash is yours." Bewildered, Thibodaux says "Wow, that's crazy, no thanks".

After 2 or 3 hours and countless shots of Tequila Thibodaux starts thinking about how he could really use the money in that jar. He's falling down drunk and decides he going to go for it. "Heeeeyy Bartandderer... here I gooo... that cashsshsh is MINE!" Thibodaux then walks over to the bouncer and knocks him out with one punch to the jaw. Then he proceeds to stagger out the back door where the gator is waiting. The bartender hears screaming and yelping followed by ungodly wails from outside. Literally the most terrifying and horrible noises he's ever heard. After about 10 minutes Thibodaux stumbles back into the bar. His clothes are shredded and bloody. He looks like he's been fighting a wood-chipper. He stumbles over to the bartender with big grin on his face and says "ALRIGHT, NOW WHERE'S THAT FAT WHORE WITH THE SORE TOOTH?"

This reminds me of.....

Thibodaux walks into a bar has a seat and notices a huge jar on the counter full of cash. He asks the bartender what it's all about. Bartender tells Thibodaux "Well we have this bar challenge. To win the money you must first fight our bouncer and win." Thibodaux looks toward the door and notices the bouncer is this huge MMA looking tough-as-nails badass. The bartender continues "The second part of the challenge is to go out back where there is an old gator that's mean as hell and has a sore tooth. You must pull the sore tooth from the gator's mouth. The third and final part of the challenge is to go into our backroom and service Bertha. Bertha is a retired whore, about 350 lbs, and has every STD known to man. If you complete all three challenges the cash is yours." Bewildered, Thibodaux says "Wow, that's crazy, no thanks".

After 2 or 3 hours and countless shots of Tequila Thibodaux starts thinking about how he could really use the money in that jar. He's falling down drunk and decides he going to go for it. "Heeeeyy Bartandderer... here I gooo... that cashsshsh is MINE!" Thibodaux then walks over to the bouncer and knocks him out with one punch to the jaw. Then he proceeds to stagger out the back door where the gator is waiting. The bartender hears screaming and yelping followed by ungodly wails from outside. Literally the most terrifying and horrible noises he's ever heard. After about 10 minutes Thibodaux stumbles back into the bar. His clothes are shredded and bloody. He looks like he's been fighting a wood-chipper. He stumbles over to the bartender with big grin on his face and says "ALRIGHT, NOW WHERE'S THAT FAT WHORE WITH THE SORE TOOTH?"
What this joke needs is more Boudreaux

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom