Police, Marijuana, Brownies, I'm dying... (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is too flippin funny.

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=260431775537" width="320" height="240" frameborder="0"></iframe>

It's impossible to overdose on marijuana. What I mean by that is that in order to overdose you would have to smoke 10 pounds a minute, EVERY minute, for 15 minutes straight. So 150 pounds in 15 minutes. Good luck accomplishing that.

It's impossible to overdose on marijuana. What I mean by that is that in order to overdose you would have to smoke 10 pounds a minute, EVERY minute, for 15 minutes straight. So 150 pounds in 15 minutes. Good luck accomplishing that.

That would be one humongous joint.....:hihi:

Thats not true at all as Marijuana has been known to cause heart attacks. Heres article about a Harvard study.

Marijuana Said to Trigger Heart Attacks

Thats not true at all as Marijuana has been known to cause heart attacks. Heres article about a Harvard study.

Marijuana Said to Trigger Heart Attacks

here is the problem with Hearth attacks. they are not funny! As this story stands it is hilarious. this guy said "he thinks they are dead!" thats funny. you introduce heart attack and it looses appeal. :idunno:

here is the problem with Hearth attacks. they are not funny! As this story stands it is hilarious. this guy said "he thinks they are dead!" thats funny. you introduce heart attack and it looses appeal. :idunno:

I pity the fool that attacks my hearth

not if its laced.. which is what he was thinking..
what a doofus.. that town must have low standards for hiring officers..

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using Tapatalk 2
Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom