Police Shooting in NY: Groom Killed On Wedding Day(Updated)[Merged] (1 Viewer)

relatives always say that.

Just once, it would be nice if somebody would send a massive cross-trained fusillade into a car full of some other color of people.

It would at least get us a higher spot in some or other French organization's ranking system.

i cant wait to hear the rest of this story. i wonder why they rammed the police car prior to the shoooting.... hummmmmmm

I wonder if all of the guys in the car were reaching for the wallets?

If they were black then most people on this board will assume they deserved it. That's my 2 cents, I'm staying off of the EE board and sticking to sports only as these race issues tend to bring the worst out of most people here, both black and white.

If they were black then most people on this board will assume they deserved it. That's my 2 cents, I'm staying off of the EE board and sticking to sports only as these race issues tend to bring the worst out of most people here, both black and white.

its sad that you think that about our brothers and sisters. i think that we all have difference of opinions but i realy dont think anyone here is racially motivated.

My guess is these guys were probably just drunk, accidentally ran into the undercover cop and then panicked. Not sure why the cops would unload multiple clips into the car unless it was trying to get away.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Police fired 50 rounds Saturday at a car of unarmed men leaving a bachelor party at a strip club, killing the groom on his wedding day in a shooting that drew a furious outcry from family members and community leaders.

The spray of bullets hit the car 21 times, after the vehicle rammed into an undercover officer and then an unmarked NYPD minivan twice, police said. Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly would not say if the collisions were what prompted police to open fire.

Bad shots, the NYPD. Wonder how the grouping looks like.
Wonder where the other 29 shot landed. Good thing NY is not a highly populated area so no one was put at unnecessary risk of getting hit by any of the 29 stray bullets.

Last edited:

So you are assuming how people will react and then judging people based on an assumption you made? That's odd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom