Police Shootings / Possible Abuse Threads [merged] (5 Viewers)

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Oh, just a jailor, not a beat cop.

A beat cop would be like "The toddler was noncompliant and the female appeared in the doorway suddenly. I had a split-second to act. It's tragic, but that's what happens when you don't eat your broccoli."
I don't think that is helpful.

Hard to say this had much to do with the guy being an officer. It's more likely an indictment of the status of our country with mental health and stress running so rampant.

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
the question is rhetorical, but how do these piece of work officers still have jobs, since it wasn't their first incident doing this?

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
These worthless excuses for human beings walk amongst us everyday and in every setting. They are the worst of the worst. And I see way too many people look the other way to cover for sexual preditors. The ones that floor me is when members of the church cover for the preachers that prey on members of the congregation.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The ones that floor me is when members of the church cover for the preachers that prey on members of the congregation.

Probably one of the main reasons I don't believe organized religion is a good thing...

Eeyore

Ded
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

"
Medical records show that Lamb is right-handed and did not have full use of his left hand as a result of an injury sustained in 2015, according to prosecutors. DeValkenaere’s lawyers have previously said that Lamb pulled a gun with his left hand. Phone records, according to the affidavit, and a voicemail recording recovered by prosecutors showed Lamb made a phone call about the time he was shot. That call went to voicemail, and a recording of the immediate aftermath of the shooting was created."

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don't even blame Bosque, the blame lies solely with the FOP.

“Unfortunately, the powerful police unions and employment arbitrators who sit in judgment of these cases have put Sgt. Bosque back to work as a police officer every time,” he said, adding that this power denies the city’s ability to punish “to correct and punish a bad cop who tarnishes the badge.”
This guy has been fired several times, has a felony conviction related to his misconduct and yet he was gifted his job back. Oh...he also has the rank of Sgt. meaning he's a supervisor as well...OUTSTANDING!!!!

Eeyore

Ded
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't even blame Bosque, the blame lies solely with the FOP.

This guy has been fired several times, has a felony conviction related to his misconduct and yet he was gifted his job back. Oh...he also has the rank of Sgt. meaning he's a supervisor as well...OUTSTANDING!!!!
Unions are required by law to represent their members until all options are exhausted.

The problem is that it's political and the politicians will acquiesce to the boot lickers and side with the cop regardless of guilt.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Unions are required by law to represent their members until all options are exhausted.

The problem is that it's political and the politicians will acquiesce to the boot lickers and side with the cop regardless of guilt.
I get that, but while they are representing their members, they attack those that are trying to hold them accountable. I guarantee you that there are comments regarding Sgt. Bosque's past transgressions from the FOP calling him a model officer and labeling his accusers as anti-police. I believe that the FOP would be doing a better service to their members if they would hold them to a higher standard instead of being enablers.

Eeyore

Ded
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I get that, but while they are representing their members, they attack those that are trying to hold them accountable. I guarantee you that there are comments regarding Sgt. Bosque's past transgressions from the FOP calling him a model officer and labeling his accusers as anti-police. I believe that the FOP would be doing a better service to their members if they would hold them to a higher standard instead of being enablers.
I don't agree with their methods.

Eeyore

Ded
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Defense puts KR on the stand. That’s generally quite risky.

Some response from Law Twitter

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom