Police Shootings / Possible Abuse Threads [merged] (7 Viewers)

People think this stuff is on the rise, but in reality, this problem has been around a long time. Dirty cops and racists are now just being exposed because video/technology is everywhere. You would think they would know that, but a leopard can't change its spots.
Man…I think both are true
Yes it’s certainly has always been part of the fabric
But it REALLY feels like the uptick of toxic and venal discourse of the last half decade or so, and the desperate need for some men to project their toxic masculinity makes it seem like we’re on some sort of pathetic upswing

That ******** guy deserves every bit of pain and suffering he will receive!!! **** that dude!!!! Disrespectful piece of work!!!!

edit: The more I think about it, I wish she would have pulled over immediately and he was it by an 18 wheeler!!!!

Last edited:

Immediately upon watching this I understood what she was doing and why she was doing it...car full of kids at night, pull over to a lit area and conduct the stop safely. She even parked in a GD parking spot between the effing lines. What else did that dip want?

I hate the fact that he is going to get another job at another department. Makes me absolutely sick...3 kids in a minivan and pregnant and here she is having to list out her damn credentials to prove she isn't a threat. I hate this world.

And the fact he didn't really want to hear her explanation... people get mad when some judge all cops by the worst ones, but yet they don't care that cops judge everyone else by the worst ones...
I guess she's lucky he didn't try to ram her and flip her car over like that lady a couple years go..

And the fact he didn't really want to hear her explanation... people get mad when some judge all cops by the worst ones, but yet they don't care that cops judge everyone else by the worst ones...
I guess she's lucky he didn't try to ram her and flip her car over like that lady a couple years go..
It was painfully obvious what she was doing and yet, that butt crevasse had no idea what was going on despite all the training he received.

Who knows what would have happened if it wasn’t in a public well lit area

It was painfully obvious what she was doing and yet, that butt crevasse had no idea what was going on despite all the training he received.
One thing I hate is that we (black people) feel obliged to give the cops our resume in hopes that we're treated like a human. Next time I have to interact with the cops I'm going to shout "Yeah I been to Jail and I aint goin back"

One thing I hate is that we (black people) feel obliged to give the cops our resume in hopes that we're treated like a human. Next time I have to interact with the cops I'm going to shout "Yeah I been to Jail and I aint goin back"
I get what you're saying but this ain't a black & white thing, it was a human being (her) vs turd sandwich (cop) thing and the sooner that the rest of the country can recognize that all cops are not in it for altruistic reasoning the better off we will all be.

I get what you're saying but this ain't a black & white thing, it was a human being (her) vs turd sandwich (cop) thing and the sooner that the rest of the country can recognize that all cops are not in it for altruistic reasoning the better off we will all be.
I don't know man...I think it was that simple in this case. Jennifer an accounts payable manager at ----- wouldn't have had to do that, because it wouldn't have been that tense if she would've hopped out that minivan with flowing blonde hair.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom