Police Shootings / Possible Abuse Threads [merged] (11 Viewers)

During the city council meetings there was multiple people who stated the cop who killed this man had an altercation with him a week prior to the shooting and he was murdered. They said that the police have covered this up and the corner is complicit. The vicitm's hand were never checked for gun powder residue, not trajectory angles were examined, they just called it a suicide just cause.

the media silence on this is DEAFENING

Here is the video to the city council meeting:

It's actually a good example of how not to interact with the police. If you are holding something and the officer asks you to set it down, just set it down

Try your best not to cuss the officer out.

Try to cooperate so that you can both go about your business.

Pretty damn easy really.

You are simply just too practical, for many that want to find a root cause of bad cop vs (fill in the blank) person.

Oh really???

Think maybe we could get a few minutes of what happened before the video taping began? This could have been going on for 15 minutes before the video ever began.

How about this story from just yesterday.

Allen Police approached her Jeep and struggled to pull her out of the vehicle. She resisted, pulled out a gun, and pointed it straight at officers. That's when a U.S. Marshal opened fire.

You know. I don't care if you are Black, White, Brown, Yellow or gray alien from space. If a cop tells you to put your hands up and get out of the car? What are you supposed to do? Let's think about this for a minute... Go ahead.. It may require a little thought here... I know it's a tough question... What are you supposed to do?

I don't think that sitting in the car making excuses as to why you can't comply is the thing to do.. Especially when you were able to set you kid down and walk into the store just a few minutes before.

You know, I am not a cop lover by no means. But it's bullshirt like this that makes it even worse in this country.

And btw.. If the "Child" supposedly shoplifted a Barbie.. You don;t think that the parent knew it as they carried the baby and Barbie out to the car without paying for it??? So it was the Baby's fault here? For all we know this couple could have been shoplifting this store for months.

And while I admit the cops acted rough,,, It's pretty bad as a nation when we side with the criminals. Memphis anyone?

Last edited:
Oh really???

Think maybe we could get a few minutes of what happened before the video taping began? This could have been going on for 15 minutes before the video ever began.

How about this story from just yesterday.

You know. I don't care if you are Black, White, Brown, Yellow or gray alien from space. If a cop tells you to put your hands up and get out of the car? What are you supposed to do? Let's think about this for a minute... Go ahead.. It may require a little thought here... I know it's a tough question... What are you supposed to do?

I don't think that sitting in the car making excuses as to why you can't comply is the thing to do.. Especially when you were able to set you kid down and walk into the store just a few minutes before.

You know, I am not a cop lover by no means. But it's bullshirt like this that makes it even worse in this country.

And btw.. If the "Child" supposedly shoplifted a Barbie.. You don;t think that the parent knew it as they carried the baby and Barbie out to the car without paying for it??? So it was the Baby's fault here? For all we know this couple could have been shoplifting this store for months.

And while I admit the cops acted rough,,, It's pretty bad as a nation when we side with the criminals. Memphis anyone?

Well, they weren't arrested for anything.

Why weren't the PHX police wearing body cams? Would be useful.

Well, they weren't arrested for anything.

Why weren't the PHX police wearing body cams? Would be useful.

Well.. If they win that 10 Million dollar lawsuit that they filed against the city... Nobody is gonna start complying with anything... Just recording...

Who cares? The lady with a baby in her hand was no threat. The man was obviously trying to comply. They were ready to kill someone for nothing.
They kept saying that the door didn't open. I can tell you right now - the door on car on the passenger side of my car doesn't open right now. Today. This happens. They weren't listening. The people wanted to comply, but couldn't. That's not making excuses. They're trying not to die here and the cops really don't want to let them.

My daughter shoplifted once when she was three. She didn't know better, and me and my wife didn't realize until we got home and changed her out of her clothes at the end of the day and found a toy in her pocket. It happens.

Maybe you should try giving some deference to the family instead of the obviously out of control officers here. They should be in jail. Period.

Last edited:
Who cares? The lady with a baby in her hand was no threat. The man was obviously trying to comply. They were ready to kill someone for nothing.

They kept saying that the door didn't open. I can tell you right now - the door on car on the passenger side doesn't open right now. Today. This happens. They weren't listening. The people wanted to comply, but couldn't. That's not making excuses. They're trying not to die here and the cops really don't want to let them.

My daughter shoplifted once when she was three. She didn't know better, and me and my wife didn't realize until we got home and changed her out of her clothes at the end of the day and found a toy in her pocket. It happens.

Maybe you should try giving some deference to the family instead of the obviously out of control officers here. They should be in jail. Period.

Well.. I am glad to hear all this from a witness that was there and in the car. That's for that heads up... You had no clue if she had a gun or not until after you read the story online and watched the video... You had absolutely no clue if she was a threat or not.

Now Sir... Let me ask you in your most professional opinon... Given police training probably says that any time that you roll up on a call you have to expect the worst... and that the suspects may be armed... Given this is a standard training thought pattern... and I only assume it is...

If you are a cop and you yell at a couple in a car to get out of their car with their hands up... What amount of time are you going to wait for them to do that? What if they don;t get out the car as you instructed... What are you going to do Bandon8283??? They don;t do as you command.... What do you do next Brandon8283.. I would like to know.

Now Sir... Let me ask you in your most professional opinon... Given police training probably says that any time that you roll up on a call you have to expect the worst...
this is the exact problem
these are police not soldiers (even though soldiers seem to police better than many police)
in each and every situation the police should be DE-ESCALATING the situation unless there is evident danger

now you and your pro-cop (yes you are) buddies, will see that as police need to naively namby pamby into every situation'
not at all
they need to approach each and every person they meet as a full-fledged citizen of the US, with all the rights the constitution affords

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom