Police Shootings / Possible Abuse Threads [merged] (5 Viewers)

Ok . Another random calling cops This recent case is about kids playing in an abandoned house with cap guns, as I have in many backyards during my youth. Cop clearly reports to dispatch that it sounds like kids playing with cap guns. Cap guns sound nothing like gunfire to myself, much less a trained gun enthusiast LEO . I can hear them popping as he nears the house while attempting to identify himself. They couldn't hear him while inside the house then one emerges

So how does the the LEO respond? Well why not stick your gun through a hole in the fence, offer a feeble warning , then fire? The kid didn't even get a chance to figure out who was issuing commands through the hole in the fence. Of course they keep him cuffed after shooting him, showing no remorse whatsoever.
How could they even call that a justified shooting? He never said he was police.

Even if the cop had, all the kid would see is a gun through the fence . I could easily see him running and getting shot anyway

Chief Williams has also made the bold move of reassigning some cops responsible for posting hateful and mocking posts aimed towards minorities. Some people don't need to be issued badges and entrusted with protecting the public in an impartial manner.
The group flagged 179 posts by current Phoenix officers which it says promoted racism, bigotry or violence.
In one case, Phoenix officer Reuben Carver wrote in 2011, “Its a good day for a choke hold.”

In this video of Good Morning Arizona.. The Police Chief says that she does NOT believe that this was Race Related.
and she said: "On May 27 Adults made the choice to go into a local store and steal items, and a manager called the police."
She says: "yes, they were told no to leave the scene but did."
She Says: One cop was a 20 year Vet, the other had a year of duty.
She also says there is more but can't speak of it.
There will be a town meeting tuesday night

Yes. the cop went overboard.. Yes he did not need to yell sheet like "I'm gonna put a bullet in your face" etc.

I am sure it's won't be popular with the people of Arizona or a few people here. But what I think this is going to come down to is a simple fact. If people do not follow commands of a police officer, does he have the right to pull his weapon.

But I would Like to repeat this: The Police Chief says that she does NOT believe that this was Race Related.

I suggest that we make this a new and separate thread.

Last edited:
In this video of Good Morning Arizona.. The Police Chief says that she does NOT believe that this was Race Related.
and she said: "On May 27 Adults made the choice to go into a local store and steal items, and a manager called the police."

Yes. the cop went overboard.. Yes he did not need to yell shirt like "I'm gonna put a bullet in your face" etc.

I am sure it's won't be popular with the people of Arizona or a few people here. But what I think this is going to come down to is a simple fact. If people do not follow commands of a police officer, does he have the right to pull his weapon.

But I would Like to repeat this: The Police Chief says that she does NOT believe that this was Race Related.

Doesn't really matter if this was about race, you don't treat people this way and this incident fits perfectly with the title of this thread. I stand by my original assertion that these cops needs to seek employment elsewhere because they have shown that they are incapable of doing police work professionally. I am also certain the chief wold have fired the lot of them if she could have. If only the police unions and the fraternal order of police had the courage to call out bad policing. Their silence and defense of such actions does nothing but sanction them.

Yes. the cop went overboard.. Yes he did not need to yell shirt like "I'm gonna put a bullet in your face" etc.

Good to know some information is better clarified.

However, why make this a separate thread?

This is just about police abuse. Race isn't the predominate factor in the discussion. Just police abuse is.

This one will be interesting to see how it unfolds. It mentions the officer did suffer minor injuries so we'll see. I'm not sure deadly force was necessary at this point.

An argument in the frozen section?

Yeah, need more of the story here. Sounds like a sheetty reason to shoot anyone. Off duty cop.

A police chief comes out and defends her minions and deflects anything that might have to do with skin color.

I am shocked. I am beyond shocked by this obviously unprecedented behavior.

This one will be interesting to see how it unfolds. It mentions the officer did suffer minor injuries so we'll see. I'm not sure deadly force was necessary at this point.

The "assault without provocation" while holding his child seems to conflict with witness accounts of an extended argument before it went down. The police report had probably neglected to included 'brutal' and 'feared for the life of his child' but hopefully we'll learn what inspired him to shoot everyone in the other party.

Cases such as these are usually due to people sticking their noses where they don't belong because they know they're armed, yet we'll see. I wouldn't stand there arguing with people while in the presence of my wife or granddaughter.

Last edited:
-if I can’t see you through your tint, your tint is too dark and I m pulling you over.

Would this be a racist mentality for an officer to have?

L

I watched that... There's your media again. This was all over a 4 year old taking a barbie doll... False narrative.

It appears to back up their claims that Ames stole underwear and his four-year-old daughter took a doll from a nearby dollar store.

They all chose to steal and therefore brought the cops on themselves... Even if he did act unprofessionally.
It will boil down to Did he have a right to pull his weapon?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom