Police Shootings / Possible Abuse Threads [merged] (3 Viewers)

Maybe if they were good upstanding people..... if they didn't do anything wrong to warrant police presence they would still be alive....

Maybe if they were good upstanding people..... if they didn't do anything wrong to warrant police presence they would still be alive....
SsLkoMZ.gif

Or on your knees in the hall pleading, "Please don't kill me!"
this thread is part of why i hate life. i fear we, though us whities, consider what happens to former slaves as decisions which never involve to color or race is ridiculouse for agreeing to illegal contracts.

let them be able to choose their future, free and able to live life.

this thread is part of why i hate life. i fear we, though us whities, consider what happens to former slaves as decisions which never involve to color or race is ridiculouse for agreeing to illegal contracts.

let them be able to choose their future, free and able to live life.
Can someone explain this one? I don't want to accuse Zeetes of hitting the bottle early but i thoroughly didn't understand the gist of this post.

Can someone explain this one? I don't want to accuse Zeetes of hitting the bottle early but i thoroughly didn't understand the gist of this post.
he was saying that he hates that intolerant whites look for any excuse except the obvious one to explain why the african american community continues to struggle

@gr8Saints exactly what part of being murdered in your sleep by the police and then having it covered up by the DA makes you laugh? Just curious....
I don't think he intended that to be humorous, or a matter that he views as laughable or a terrible, violent injustice thats not worth discussing. I think he meant it more as a dark, biting, nihilist take of social commentary on systemic racism, police abuse, or inequality masked in the form of subtle "sarcasm". It helps maximize the larger, prevalent issue a little more effectively.

At least that's how I broke it down to be. Just my personal opinion.

Once fired does the ex cop lose access to any legal protections and resources an active officer would have or no because he was active when it happened?
===============================

A white Ohio police officer was fired Monday after bodycam footage showed him fatally shooting 47-year-old Andre Hill, a Black man holding a cellphone, and refusing to administer first aid for several minutes..........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom