Police Shootings / Possible Abuse Threads [merged] (4 Viewers)

So Porcupine deaths have more of an effect on the courts than the death of humans who happen to be black?

So Porcupine deaths have more of an effect on the courts than the death of humans who happen to be black?

Apparently so.
It's more difficult to say it's the porcupine's fault.

But, but it was the porcupines fault. Their quills were pointed at the cop. Yeah.

Apparently their mistake was not earning the respect and admiration of the cops by being better porcupines

One of the all time classis memes.

fbi-foils-busin-fbi-terror-plot-17419054.png

From last year
===========
Kaia Rolle’s wrists were much too small for handcuffs, so when an officer held a white zip tie in his hands, the 6-year-old girl was curious at the sight.
“What are those for?” Kaia asked the pair of Orlando officers.

“They’re for you,” school resource officer Dennis Turner said, as another officer slipped them over the first-grader’s wrists. “No, don’t put handcuffs on!” Kaia sobbed, pleading with a charter school official feet away. “Help me, help me, please!”

The two officers perp-walked Kaia to a patrol vehicle waiting outside Lucious and Emma Nixon Academy, with Kaia crying the entire way, as shown in body-camera footage of the September incident obtained this week by the Orlando Sentinel.

The incident, which prompted wide national condemnation after it occurred, led to Turner’s firing after the department concluded he violated arrest policy, Orlando Police Chief Orlando Rolón said last year.

“I was sick to my stomach when I heard this,” he said then. “We were all appalled. We could not fathom the idea of a 6-year-old being put in the back of a police car.”

The extent of trauma from the incident is unknown, but the Sentinel’s release of the video provides a clearer and damning glimpse inside the school where Turner — an officer accused of abusing his own son and of excessive force on the job — led the arrest.

“I knew that what they did was wrong, but I never knew she was begging for help,” Meralyn Kirkland, Kaia’s grandmother, told the Sentinel. “I watched her break.”……..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom