Police Shootings / Possible Abuse Threads [merged] (4 Viewers)

In comparison to the millions s of interaction police have with the public its extremely rare. But in my opinion it way to many.

That's the thing, it's like if a cop sees you bleeding by the side of the road 10/10 times he'll call the paramedics. But if the cop himself just shot/clubbed/strangled/tased you? Oh, you're gonna lay there and bleed out, man.

That's the thing, it's like if a cop sees you bleeding by the side of the road 10/10 times he'll call the paramedics. But if the cop himself just shot/clubbed/strangled/tased you? Oh, you're gonna lay there and bleed out, man.
dead men tell no lies....

Oh, just a jailor, not a beat cop.

A beat cop would be like "The toddler was noncompliant and the female appeared in the doorway suddenly. I had a split-second to act. It's tragic, but that's what happens when you don't eat your broccoli."
I don't think that is helpful.

Hard to say this had much to do with the guy being an officer. It's more likely an indictment of the status of our country with mental health and stress running so rampant.

the question is rhetorical, but how do these piece of work officers still have jobs, since it wasn't their first incident doing this?

These worthless excuses for human beings walk amongst us everyday and in every setting. They are the worst of the worst. And I see way too many people look the other way to cover for sexual preditors. The ones that floor me is when members of the church cover for the preachers that prey on members of the congregation.

The ones that floor me is when members of the church cover for the preachers that prey on members of the congregation.

Probably one of the main reasons I don't believe organized religion is a good thing...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom