Police Strike knife wielding suspect. (1 Viewer)

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wHc07wCeRo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wHc07wCeRo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What is your opinion of this incident?

I say Good Job to the officer. I'm tired of police officers having to be "gentle" and "trying to be polite'' with these nutjobs. I don't wanna see an officer tell a robbery suspect, "Please get on the ground,sir", I want the man to grab him and SLAM him into the ground until the criminal starts blurting out "I'll never do it again!!!" mixed in with a **** load of gibberish. Most criminals are being treated too gently these days if you ask me, and they don't deserve a slap in the wrist, they deserve a punch in the face. I don't care if this was accidental or not, I praise the officer. He wants to threaten people with a knife? Then give him a good ol' fashioned license plate in the shin!

Last edited:
as you well know i am not one to unquestionably back the police, but for this situation i dont think the officer can be faulted. looking at the video i think the suspect intentionally charged straight into the moving police car. it would not be acceptable procedure for police to simply run over any fleeing suspect with the car. but in this case the police officer cannot be held responsible because the dude was out of his mind and was probably trying to jump up on the car, like he had already done previously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom