Polish diocese asks court to verify if victim of sexual abuse was gay at the time he was molested by a priest and determine of he enjoyed it. (1 Viewer)

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
The victim was 12 at the time he was molested.

For Christ's sakes, pay the forking money, you pieces of sheet. You have plenty.

That's why I do what I do.
It’s just horrible. I read the notes from Poland version in hopes of avoiding bias. But yep…still disgusting. Not sure the worst thing about the story…the rape, the accusations toward the victim, or that this evil man gets John Doe status.

CoolBrees

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So the victim’s full name is used but a child predator’s identity is protected? Seems like the church has its priorities clear for all to see.

But to me the worst part of all is the monster/priest’s punishment was he not allowed to conduct priestly ministry or confession… for five years. That is it. For abusing children.

That’ll show the predators you mean business!

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
The victim was 12 at the time he was molested.

For Christ's sakes, pay the forking money, you pieces of sheet. You have plenty.

That's why I do what I do.
So, basically, they are going the same route that defense attorney's and some police did decades ago with women who were raped....they were asking for it. yeh. pieces of crap.

soupcan dan

just the salad please
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Very sorry to read this
I hope you were able to get some peace and/or justice
i just let it go---basically had to. i remember my parents going to meetings at the parish (without me) and the subject was never brought up again. there was no support system in the early 70's.

by the time these vicious acts became worldwide public knowledge everyone connected with my particular occurence were long gone.

i'm good----extremely untrusting of authority and unable to be told what to do--- but at peace with myself and the memory of my parents.

as for justice? i never had a chance and i got better things to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom