Political odd couple calls New Orleans home.... (1 Viewer)

Oh i'm not saying Hoya was a customer. There's plenty of non-trannie hooker action in DC, as has been amply chronicled lately. In any case, the NoMass corridor has been cleaned up and is now being marketed as *gasp* almost fashionable.

It's just as much a no-brainer as the idea that the area around the Dome should be a booming economic generator. i'm waiting for that lightbulb to come on for someone in city leadership (maybe Arnie??). Why COULDN'T New Orleans have a residential/retail/entertainment complex at New Orleans Arena like the one at Verizon Center which pretty much single-handedly revitalized Chinatown?

Carville and Matalin, as well as numerous other people who could obviously choose to live anywhere they wanted, are clear evidence that taxable residents WANT to settle in the city.

Carville does resemble a rhomboid. And he married the homecoming queen. Charisma will get a man far in life.

Oh i'm not saying Hoya was a customer. There's plenty of non-trannie hooker action in DC, as has been amply chronicled lately. In any case, the NoMass corridor has been cleaned up and is now being marketed as *gasp* almost fashionable.

A buddy of mine from work during my stint in DC used to live right there. It was a bit wierd going to visit his place. On the plus side the Honorable Marion Barry had a place down the hall. I'm not saying that he was into trannies, but even in my rather inebriated state (as was the case whenever I was hanging out with my friend) I would not really think about touching the majority of the 'ladies' the Honorable would hang around with.:1zhelp:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom