Saints (POLL) How do you feel about the upcoming game vs. the Bucs? (1 Viewer)

What are your thoughts leading up to the game (17 Nov) vs. the Bucs?

• Not really concerned; we got this! (Saints win)

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • After the way we played vs. the Falcons, my confidence is kind of low (50/50)

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • With Marshon out, our secondary will have a long afternoon (close, but another "L")

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • I'll go with history: Drew has never lost a game AFTER one where he had zero TD passes

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • We pound the rock, and have good balance on offense (Saints win by 4+)

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • This is another NFC South game, and Jamies plays mistake free (Saints lose a close one)

• Our defense comes up big, and Coach Payton calls a great game plan on O

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • We can't run the ball, and are exposed because CGM is doubled (Saints lose)

• Shot in the foot with offensive penalties; drive-killers (Saints lose a close one)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Team comes back strong; looks like a top-5 NFL team this season (Saints win)

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • OTHER (explain)

• Total voters
I really hope our lines play better today and we get rid of those pesky penalties

oh and maybe CSP reminds himself that running is allowed in the nfl

when the saints slump they slump for a few games.. depends if we are in a slump.. but injuries are out of our control.. hopefully turn it around and Atlanta was a wake up call...

I chose 'Other' simply because nothing ever seems to happen the way we expect it to go.
So I try to expect everything. :captain:

Well I must be nuts. I know this team is good. We should handle it good.
Yes we have injuries, but I still believe in what we have.
I'm hoping it's not close and we man handle them.
We will truly see what kind of team we have here soon. Last week was a fluke. It was truly opposite day. Let's geaux saints.

Well I don't feel great about it. Atlanta exposed our offense as stagnant if they played their cards right. Drew looked awful, defense asleep....

We MUST come out dominant, play every snap like its a playoff game and end with a complete destruction of TB today. Otherwise, I can see this being the start of a letdown

I have no knowledge of how I should feel. Just going to see what happens in a few minutes.

I know the Saints have played that bad before and bounced back, but when you witness that kind of beat down, with guys running free on jail break at your QB and no adjustments and no ability to slow it down over 60 minutes...and against a bad team...it clouds the thinking.

Just not sure what to expect.

50/50...

Hope we RUN the ball today. Hope the teams does a lot of stuff differently than they did last week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom