(Poll) How many of you agree with the lawsuit against the NFL about the "non-call"? (1 Viewer)

Do you agree with the lawsuit against the NFL about the "non-call"

• 1) agree

Votes: 56 40.6%
  • 2) disagree

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • 3) don't care

Votes: 31 22.5%
  • 4) tacoes

Votes: 19 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I chose "tacoes" becasue I'm not familiar with the basis of the lawsuit. When they first filed it, I didn't think it would get this far so I didn't really pay much attention to it. That said, I'm totally fine with this if it makes Goodell squirm.

Last edited:

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I don't like that the new board removes the e from tacoes

Unless you don't hit a space after it or put punctuation.

tacos (spacebar)
tacoes
just hit enter, no spacebar.

ETA: Forgot to answer the OP with such an important matter at hand. I don't even know which suit this is that they upheld but even if I don't agree with it or think it'll really go anywhere or do anything, like others have said, anything that is a hassle to Goodell and possible gets him put under oath is a good thing in my book.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

tacos (spacebar)
tacoes

ETA: Forgot to answer the OP with such an important matter at hand. I don't even know which suit this is that they upheld but even if I don't agree with it or think it'll really go anywhere or do anything, like others have said, anything that is a hassle to Goodell and possible gets him put under oath is a good thing in my book.
Thats just an auto-correct thing. I "fixed" it.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

tacos (spacebar)
tacoes

Hey Inside! Agreed. That's why you should use Tommy Parsons - lol

SaintsFan83

BIG HARSHNESS
Reaction score
I don't like it for the sole fact that it won't change the outcome of last season, and now if we win the super bowl this year, people will just say that the NFL gave it to us for this incident... we have enough idiots saying that they gave us the last one, or we cheated to get it.

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
we have enough idiots
They'll continue to be idiots regardless of the outcome of this. It's all for show anyway. Nothing will change the debacle in the dome that ended our season one game early.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
I don't like it for the sole fact that it won't change the outcome of last season, and now if we win the super bowl this year, people will just say that the NFL gave it to us for this incident... we have enough idiots saying that they gave us the last one, or we cheated to get it.
That's the same idiots who say we got a pity Super Bowl with a straight face.

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
We were done wrong. That’s factual. Is it an action that has legal consequences? I don’t know. The courts will decide. I can’t stand (what could be considered) unnecessary litigation in 99 out of a 100 cases, but this might be the one time I’m ok with it. It’s not just that we were done wrong, but it’s the way the NFL handled it. The outcome of this will be embarrassment and inconvenience for Roger the Clown and the shield, at the very most. Because they are asking for 75k to keep it out of Federal court, and would award any monetary decision to charity, I’m kind of surprised the NFL is even fooling with it. They could settle this for next to nothing and turn it around. If I were roger, I’d offer twice as much and ride in on a white horse and hand deliver the check to the charity of their choice. Then again, he’s an idiot. I hope the plaintiffs drag roger through the dirt on this.

LifeForceDave

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I’ve been saying this since the incident happened. Brees’ last year is most likely going to be a waste. If we win everyone will think it’s handed to us and anything other than a SB win is a waste this year. We can’t win, either way. This is yet another reason on the long list of reasons why I just can’t get into it anymore. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I won’t be happy until goodell gets hit by a bus. Literally.

They legit stole a super bowl from us, nothing will convince me otherwise. We would’ve beaten the patriots. Drew would have titles against Brady and Manning. Coach would have two championships and be a lock for the HOF. Legacies were crushed because of what they did and nothing will ever ease my resentment. They screwed us hard, way worse than the bountygate joke where they again, screwed us hard.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom