(Poll) How many of you agree with the lawsuit against the NFL about the "non-call"? (1 Viewer)

Do you agree with the lawsuit against the NFL about the "non-call"

• 1) agree

Votes: 56 40.6%
  • 2) disagree

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • 3) don't care

Votes: 31 22.5%
  • 4) tacoes

Votes: 19 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not optimistic we get anything out of it.

In favor of pushing forward with suit just to keep the light on the cockroaches.

We will never have anything out of it relating to that game. However, it should smack the nfl’s fingers in the door as far as openly screwing with the outcomes of games. It will at least make the nfl favoritisms less obvious.

Anything that causes NewYork discomfort I'm all for it.
Wouldn't doubt if their was big news released by the league a day before it to take any other public attention off it.
I hope the networks show it as much as they did the Minny muracle last season. I'm still btter about it

The NFL will either respect our team and our city,or continue to hate us.
I have no problem with those fans, who have stayed on course with this lawsuit.
We're going to stand for something, or accept anything. First it was Bounty-gate, to the No ?(call). NFL you don't have to like us, but you will respect us.
Thanks to the Fans, of this lawsuit!

Goodell isn't going to sweat at all. Assuming he actually has to testify, He's going to say: " Refs are human, calls are missed, we're not changing the results of the game" Which is the exact same thing that he emails the teams with every single week during the season about missed calls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom